R Remko Messages 61 Oct 19, 2004 #1 In the car list is the Shelby Series 1 Supercharged colored black but I didn't see any screenshot of it. So what I ask is: did you see the Shelby Series 1 Supercharged on a screenshot???
In the car list is the Shelby Series 1 Supercharged colored black but I didn't see any screenshot of it. So what I ask is: did you see the Shelby Series 1 Supercharged on a screenshot???
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Oct 19, 2004 #2 I don't think PD are going to release screenshots of every car in the game ... it would somehwat defeat the purpose of releasing it.
I don't think PD are going to release screenshots of every car in the game ... it would somehwat defeat the purpose of releasing it.
cudadude2 Messages 908 Messages GTP_CudaDude Oct 19, 2004 #3 it was a playable car at the TGS according to those there. b
squeek Messages 200 Messages squeekimus Messages squeekimus Oct 19, 2004 #4 has anybody got a real picture of the car by chance?
squeek Messages 200 Messages squeekimus Messages squeekimus Oct 19, 2004 #6 ah that one. yeah thats nice, but there is a new shelby out thats 20 times better than that, called the shelby.......... buggar hang on......... EDIT: shelby GR-1
ah that one. yeah thats nice, but there is a new shelby out thats 20 times better than that, called the shelby.......... buggar hang on......... EDIT: shelby GR-1
cudadude2 Messages 908 Messages GTP_CudaDude Oct 19, 2004 #7 its a shelby, but this ones built by ford, its the new GT's replacement. they also did a cobra roadster consept, but it looked like a steaming pile. b
its a shelby, but this ones built by ford, its the new GT's replacement. they also did a cobra roadster consept, but it looked like a steaming pile. b
squeek Messages 200 Messages squeekimus Messages squeekimus Oct 19, 2004 #9 the shelby GR-1 is an ugly piece of crap Click to expand... and can you say why? imo, your blind. its near perfect imo.
the shelby GR-1 is an ugly piece of crap Click to expand... and can you say why? imo, your blind. its near perfect imo.
cudadude2 Messages 908 Messages GTP_CudaDude Oct 19, 2004 #10 I think the GR-1 looks fine, but its not in the same class as the GT. b
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Oct 20, 2004 #11 I'd take the the Cobra Concept first, then the GT500SR.