Resource icon

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 9 comments
I cant get the gears like you , am I doing something wrong maybe , I followed your instructions , but it didnt work ?
I might have miss typed the Inital final gear. What numbers are you getting too? Do you have any engine parts installed by mistake?

I might have miss typed the Inital final gear. What numbers are you getting too? Do you have any engine parts installed by mistake?

Thats a good question :) iam pretty sure something is wrong with the setup you posted , you have wheel size +2 and you can only get standard size , but I just tryid my standard setup and adjusted a little and came down too 1.25,804 :) dont know iff you heard about the setup iam talking about so I will tell you :)

ride height , up too you
spring rate , min - min
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
0-0

drivetrain 5-12-5

its a pretty good platform too start from :)

Thats a good question :) iam pretty sure something is wrong with the setup you posted , you have wheel size +2 and you can only get standard size , but I just tryid my standard setup and adjusted a little and came down too 1.25,804 :) dont know iff you heard about the setup iam talking about so I will tell you :)

ride height , up too you
spring rate , min - min
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
0-0

drivetrain 5-12-5

its a pretty good platform too start from :)
That's a pretty solid time. I'll have to try that set up. See if I can lower my time a touch.
As for the runs by default I put +2 on my cars I didn't check GT auto first so I just guessed. I'll get it corrected and figure out the gears.

Might want to check out the Drift sub forum for drift meets. When it comes to drifting I'm very much a amateur. If I pass a seasonal it's by luck not skill.

ride height , up too you , I set mine at 105-100
spring rate , min - min
1-1
1-1
7-7
0-0
0-0......altered too -0.20....-0.10

breaks 4-8

drivetrain 5-12-5 .......altered too 10-11-10 , twin-plate clutch

all weight reduction (1006kg/269bhp)

Without the things I altered its undriveble I guess :)

Back