Shidapu's Gallery

• Thread starter Shidapu
  • 98 comments
I would agree to setjur. Why does it look blurry? Have you zoomed in too far?

I think I know what the problem is when I look closely. The after-processing. Make sure that you compress the picture as little as you can, harming the pixels in the smallest possible way. So put the quality to the max when you save it.

Thanks a lot guys!!!:)

Ok, no more imageshack no more blurry:dopey: i changed to flikr, i think is much much better!!

Check the images above and tell me what you think, i will upload some new images i took later:)👍

:drool:👍 for the preview!

BTW, after Photoshop, what are your quality settings?

Do you mean when i exit PS ?

If you do, I save the image at the possible maximum quality.

Progressive and 5 scans.

Last edited:
Wasn't a big fan of the first couple being blurred but your last couple sets were good! Keep up the work... Check out my gallery when you can! :)

Thanks doggy i will certainly do that

Ok...Here we go,not very satisfied with those thought,i'm not very good at doing sets:nervous:

Last edited:
I use imageshack also, and my pics aren't blurred. Make sure you have the crop feature off, I think that caused it.

Very nice set of this little rally car!

Thanks guys for your comments:)

@Sejtur Do you have a premium account ? Because i can't find that crop you're saying..

Last edited:
The options it gives me is different sizes, "optimize without resize" and "do not resize" nothing more:indiff:

Last edited:
Just click "do not resize". ;) Never let anything other than PS or your program on your PC resize your photos.

Great rally shots, the mountain in the background is a personal fave for me. The first picture is quite realistic too, nice one. :) Check out my gallery sometime, appreciate the feedback.

Thanks stig:)

@Sejtur: Ok i did that too,the problem is that,on IS they look fine,when put here they go blurry :ouch:

Anyway appreciate the advices man:)

6869433441_dbaa1211a8.jpg

Awesome pic

I like the realisim in this one, the centered framing works too. 👍 Trees kind of put a frame within a frame, :lol:

6869432113_6698d7c6bc.jpg

The rest of the set is great too, that one just stood out to me. 👍

Latest Posts

Back