Shin Bakusou Decotora Densetsu (Art Truck Battle)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 16 comments
  • 1,218 views
My god, that is taking modification to the next level :lol:
 
Yes, let's rice out our delivery trucks too!

:rolleyes:

Seems like the Japanese have way too much time on their hands.
 
I'd play it, those graphics sure look great in some pics though.
 
From the article:
Spike will release Shin Bakusou Decotora Densetsu (Art Truck Battle) for PS2 in Japan this winter, the latest installment of the popular truck racing / decoration game.
Japanese culture can always put a smile on my face :dopey:
 
It says latest installment on the website. Have there been more of these games because I've never even heard of them.
 
from what i saw on a japaneese site there are 2 on playstation the second one came out in 1999.
 
I knew this game reminded me of another Japanese game! I found it!! LOL :p
Look at the pipes ;)

movie_down.gif


http://www.d3p.co.jp/zoku2/
 
LMAO i remember seeing a trailer for that game :)
 
Viper Zero
Yes, let's rice out our delivery trucks too!

:rolleyes:

Seems like the Japanese have way too much time on their hands.


O noes ppl r ricin vans!!!!!!1111111111111111

Ps: Nobody cares so drop the :rolleyes: at anything you don't approve of.
 
Too bad, it's rice.

:rolleyes:
 
Oh ok, so from now on I’ll try not to ever disagree with you because you are obviously always right and anyone who has a differing opinion is a blithering idiot.
 
OMG.... NFSU - The Delivery Van incident...
 
Race Idiot
Oh ok, so from now on I’ll try not to ever disagree with you because you are obviously always right and anyone who has a differing opinion is a blithering idiot.

Well, your name contains the word "Idiot", so I'd assume yes.

Mind your own business, and people will stay out of yours. Moron.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
chet90si
Well, your name contains the word "Idiot", so I'd assume yes.

Mind your own business, and people will stay out of yours. Moron.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should take your own advice about staying out of other peoples business. Keep the personal insults out of the conversation. 👍

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, and debate is perfect as long as it doesnt boil over 👍

Back on topic please :)
 
Back