T TK79 Messages 10 Australia Nov 4, 2019 #1 Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out.
Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 4, 2019 #2 TK79 Seems I always find this guy streaming Click to expand... Yes, you do. It's almost as if you are advertising for him or something.
TK79 Seems I always find this guy streaming Click to expand... Yes, you do. It's almost as if you are advertising for him or something.
T TK79 Messages 10 Australia Nov 4, 2019 #3 Could just be timing, seems he streams other stuff and I catch his GT Sport streams.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 4, 2019 #4 TK79 Could just be timing, seems he streams other stuff and I catch his GT Sport streams. Click to expand... It's just a bit odd that his streams are the only thing you post about.
TK79 Could just be timing, seems he streams other stuff and I catch his GT Sport streams. Click to expand... It's just a bit odd that his streams are the only thing you post about.
T TK79 Messages 10 Australia Nov 5, 2019 #5 I did notice another guy, I will post it next time I catch his stream. I'll leave his link here for now.
I did notice another guy, I will post it next time I catch his stream. I'll leave his link here for now.
fastone371 Messages 3,824 Theresa, Wisconsin Nov 9, 2019 #6 TK79 Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out. Click to expand... Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one?
TK79 Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out. Click to expand... Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one?
Crazy Taylor Messages 3,177 St helens, merseyside, England. Messages crazybuttocks198 Messages Crazybuttocks19 Nov 9, 2019 #7 fastone371 Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one? Click to expand... You mean there are other streamers out there?
fastone371 Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one? Click to expand... You mean there are other streamers out there?
T TK79 Messages 10 Australia Nov 16, 2019 #8 I don't know any schedules. Like the original one is streaming again right now on GTS though the second one I posted hasn't been on GTS since.
I don't know any schedules. Like the original one is streaming again right now on GTS though the second one I posted hasn't been on GTS since.