Short Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK79
  • 7 comments
  • 1,076 views
Messages
10
Australia
Australia
Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out.
 
Could just be timing, seems he streams other stuff and I catch his GT Sport streams.
 
I did notice another guy, I will post it next time I catch his stream. I'll leave his link here for now.

 
Seems I always find this guy streaming - he's doing short races this time, just wanted to let you guys know in case you want to check it out.


Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one?
 
Can you please let us know the schedules of other GTS streamers also please rather than just this one?
You mean there are other streamers out there?
 
I don't know any schedules. Like the original one is streaming again right now on GTS though the second one I posted hasn't been on GTS since.
 
Back