Should A-Spec be governed by Performance Points & Tyre Regulations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hig-GT
  • 5 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
1,096
Messages
Higz7
We at least know all of the cars are equal then?
 
no, the opponent should make you BHP & tyre type
 
It should have been that way from the start, but it really is too late to make those restrictions now.
 
I would've liked restrictions in A-spec as well. I didn't use overpowered cars, but I still ended up winning some races far too easily.

SRF is all anyone would need if they couldn't win with the restrictions.
 
NO!

Believe me, this move was as sick as GT5P and more complicated than it appeared. Even Pokemon characters would puke all over the racetrack just because they're limited to PP!
 
Absolutely, and there should be tyre restrictions. In fact b-spec seems better than a... longer races, closer racing. It is too easy in A to overdo your tuning or tyre selection, then get in the race and realise everybody else is far lower than you. Makes it boring.
 
Back