Should I buy a Honda Beat?

Should I buy a Honda Beat or just keep saving for a Veyron?

• Yes, it's a cute little car

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Yes, you'll enjoy it

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No, a Veyron is always better

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No, it's too slow

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
Hello there, I have fallen in love with 90s sporty kei cars, and one of them is the Honda Beat, now should I buy one or keep saving for the legendary Bugatti Veyron?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it
I can afford the beat, hell it only costs 14k, the thing is, I just went on a spending spree an I bought over 10 JDM cars. And I just though of buying a Veyron, and I want a Honda Beat but I wanna save for the Veyron and I wanna buy the Beat, my mind is basically exploded with car wishlists.

my brain fell asleep once again, that explains "Should I a Honda Beat"

Last edited:
... my mind is basically exploded with car wishlists. ...

Like this ?
SHOULD I.jpg
:D

Buy the Beat. It’s cheap and you’ll get that money back in a short lap race or two. The Veyron shows up on the daily roulette from time to time, if you don’t mind waiting. I’ve been awarded 2 or 3 since the game dropped.

The answer is obvious for me, go for the Beat
It's a joy to drive, it sounds great and I had some great low power races on tight tracks.

The Veyron shows up on the daily roulette from time to time, if you don’t mind waiting. I’ve been awarded 2 or 3 since the game dropped.
Do I have to be in a specific level to get the Veyron on the roulette? ( I'm level 30)

I'm level 49 and never got the $2 mil. veyron in a garage of 1,500 cars... I dont miss it either. I have $10 mil and wont ever buy it.

I remeber the pain of Alsace gold in GT5?

I feel like this thread is an episode of Blankety Blank, the old quiz show in the UK with Les Dawson (and Terry Wogan before him)...

Should I <blankety blank> a Honda Beat?

Over to you C list celebrity...

Back