what super car should I buy

I am going to buy a new supercar for my collection, but which one should I buy?

• Total voters
Philippines
where every politician is corrupt
tlc_o918
I am going to buy a new supercar but which one should I buy?

I want to buy both of these since I want to get to know about these cars and I am trying to buy over 30 cars as I am just a level 29

Last edited by a moderator:
If you just want a fun car, go for the Zonda R, otherwise, I would highly recommend the Porsche GT3(latest version) or McLaren F1.

One the one hand these are low cost cars... you can do BMB/ktm once and get enough money.

And on the other hand you get these cars freely in DWG... any of the cheaper sub $500,000 cars usually arent worth buying due to dwg.

WHile the N100-1000 class cars are fairly easy to understand, ie. the 911 is good for N400 to about N700 so you dont need much else to compete there, the Gr1 series is a bit of a minefield.

There's like 4 or 5 classes of cars and I was able to compete is all league events with just two cars, the Audi R18 and the McLaren VGT.

So buy carefully as they are a million apiece.

btw. this is the source for car specs and prices:

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/carlist.php?start=0

Last edited:
Even though the understeer can be woeful at times I'd go for the Benz since the McLaren is almost twice as expensive. Both cars cover the N400-N900 range but there are two FR racing series in GT League compared to just one MR one, so you'll get more use out of the AMG as well. The only downer is that from my personal experience the Benz is more common as a daily workout gift. I had the wheel gift it to me several times whereas the 650S I bought ages ago is still sitting in my garage, waiting for a gifted one to replace it.

edit: You might wanna consider the Toyota GR Supra as well since it's even cheaper than the Benz and has the added benefit of being able to compete in the J-Sports Meeting and Supra Legend series of races. There are cheaper options than these cars too but anything below 100,000 Cr. in price won't be able to enter the Premium Sports Lounge races.

Last edited:
I personally find more enjoyment like the above person in buying as little as humanly possible and keeping your $$$ for the really rare stuff like the Gr.X Vintage Racer class. But it depends on your luck on the wheel.

If its cheap as hell like the new 2020 Supra which I never got on the wheel then yeah, buy day one when it releases on dlc but for most cheap cars, dont buy, you dont need them.

I never received cars like the 1991 NSX and McLaren Mercedes SLR so you have to just buy them as some cars you will just never get for free.

But the cheap McLarens and all the AMGs come freely for most people.

Didn't buy the AMG GT though, I just got it via DWG car just a while ago...

complaints about the AMG so far

- handles like a crown vic
- way too heavy
- turbo is too weak

I wonder how the 650s would handle when I buy it

I bought the MP4 12-C since that's just a 650S with less horsepower, and I sold it cause it's too slippery, even with some soft tires, it's still slippery, best I just stick to high-end supercars instead of low-end

Try the Fittipaldi EF7, it’s a great drive! 👍
hmmm.. I need to do Premium sport in GT league 10 times to be able to afford that

There’s a mission league event with the car if @Brown TE37s wants to try it out.
The car felt a little sketchy to me, but I’ll give that mission a go too.
I'm used to driving sketchy cars, so I guess I'll try that out once I buy the car, but that would take about 2 months of working to afford that, but there is the premium sport in GT league, which gives you 160k (the 60k of the 160k is the handicapped bonus), might as well use the life hack to buy the EF7......

You can get 375k in about 13 minutes in GT League, it’s a Gr.1 race are Monza, you need to get the CRB with it to get the 375k though. :)

Last edited:
You can get 375k in about 13 minutes in GT League, it’s a Gr.1 race are Monza, you need to get the CRB with it to get the 375k though. :)
I just went on a spending spree yesterday, so I'll have to wait another 10 months to be able to afford a GR.1 car

Back