Should I get a PC? Or stick with Playstation?

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 31 comments
Depends on you

If you have the money and don't mind building and maintaining a PC sure why not, but you will miss out on some games.

I for one don't want to miss out on a Naughty dog game or a PD game etc, I love my exclusives and the indies and don't want to build something, also online with friends is easier on a console.

As for PC you'll get what you pay for (better visuals and frame rates), no hassles of wheel compatibility (till now atleast).

Depends on you

If you have the money and don't mind building and maintaining a PC sure why not, but you will miss out on some games.

I for one don't want to miss out on a Naughty dog game or a PD game etc, I love my exclusives and the indies and don't want to build something, also online with friends is easier on a console.

As for PC you'll get what you pay for (better visuals and frame rates), no hassles of wheel compatibility (till now atleast).
To be fair, there is also a ton of games on PC that will never make it to console. But I will say, after playing TLOU on PS3, it is one game I will miss:( by making the switch to PC.

Latest Posts

Back