Should I use the IS-F racing concept for touring race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 8 comments
  • 717 views
Messages
1,039
United States
Tucson, AZ
Messages
spedy7
As the title says. For German touring car race.

Have the money, just don't know if it's worth it.
 
I would say yes. Just so that way you can complete the series in A and B spec. I've got one i'd trade away if you're interested.
 
If I remember correctly, most of the other DTM cars can only be found in the used lot. Not to mention, they all cost nearly a million credits. The IS-F DTM car was a good deal and was more than adequate for me to beat the championship. Plus it looks pretty awesome.
 
I did.

Spent like 100k more to fully tune it and won all the races by 1/2 a lap.
 
I did, easy win. Plus the car sounds awesome...
 
Good car, I bought it an used it. Only thing is that later I also won one of these and the game will not let you sell the car so I now have 2.

I also have about 4 others cars now that can run in that event.
 
If I remember correctly, most of the other DTM cars can only be found in the used lot. Not to mention, they all cost nearly a million credits. The IS-F DTM car was a good deal and was more than adequate for me to beat the championship. Plus it looks pretty awesome.

Very true, I love the way it looks and would like to win another one just to play around with the paint, but what I do not like is the lack of a rim option on the car.
 
I don't like driving it in cockpit view. Can't see a damn thing.
 
Fully tuned, it rolls over everything but the CLK... it put up a fight. But in no time, youre at the front, owning the lot of them
 
Back