Should PD Waste Time on Prologues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 31 comments
  • 2,633 views

Should PD waste time on Prologues???

  • Yes, I want Prologues so I have something to hold me over till GT_

    Votes: 38 38.0%
  • No, I'd rather let PD focus on just getting the full game out the door

    Votes: 26 26.0%
  • I'd only want a Prologue if it didn't slow, or extend, the release date of GT5

    Votes: 36 36.0%

  • Total voters
    100
It's not a very good thread title nor poll to be honest. Should they "waste" time on Prologues? No. They should spend time on Prologues.

You have to understand that all time spent on any GT Prologue is not added on to the development time for the full GT. There would be a high level of re-usability from GT5P. For example, the Fuji circuit is in GT5P. Development was carried out to get this ready for GT5P. Is this time spent which is delaying GT5? No, of course not, because 99% of the work carried out on this circuit will be carried over to GT5.

EDIT:
In fact just reading the opening post again, with no disrespect, I think the motive behind this thread is quite incoherent. If they didn't release GT5P, what would some of you guys be doing now? Probably playing GT4, dabbling in other games, and then complaining most of the time why there isn't a GT5 Prologue.
 
Last edited:
We needed prolouge as much, as we need GT5 now!
And yes this thread is useless ;)
 
Back