Should we have a "blacklist" for bad drivers online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DK
  • 33 comments
  • 2,745 views

Should we have a "blacklist" for dirty drivers online?


  • Total voters
    62
back to gt5 somtimes, i do a "dirty" move too... when i try to overtake with much more (slipstream) speed than than the driver in front... then he drives left right left right...
stop overtaking... waiting for an other moment.. then... overspeed (if its a cornor) sometimes cant hold the line cuz car dont stabilized, cuz of late brakeing and shoot out the other... :nervous:

but i think... this is racing can happen to everyone here... or im only a bad driver?


In your case the person in front is playing dirty.
 
I had a real bad one online a few hours ago. All he did was pull up beside me, and drive me off the track. When I told him to stop ruining it for others, he proceded to tell me how bad of a driver I was. It happend for a few races, and then he was paired nest to me at Monza no chicane at the start. Straight off, he rams me off the track. Lucky for me, somone went and gave it back to him. He proceded to abuse the life out of the guy who hit him back, then he quit.
 
I have to say that in comparison with the prologue, people is cleaner in GT5. Most of the people I race with (randomly) it is a fair race. I think it is because if you a good driver and try to fight for the top places normally the people is fair.
 
Back