Shoutbox in New Posts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 5 comments
  • 637 views
Messages
15,799
Is it possible to have the Shoutbox listed in the New Posts when someone posts a new post in there - so you don't have to keep checking back?
 
What is the advantage of clicking on 'New Posts' as opposed to 'Shoutbox'?

I don't get it.
 
Well, I (and I know everyone else) regurarly hits the New Posts button to find new posts on GTP. It sure beats going through the forums looking for new posts.

Thats like the Shoutbox - I'd rather know when it has new posts (along with other threads) by hitting the new posts button than checking back time after time.
 
I'm sorry, but I can't think of any simple way to do this. Posts and Shoutbox shouts are very different, and there wouldn't be any real way to closely integrate shouts with posts.
 
Damn. It would've been a nice touch to GTP to. :(
 
Back