Show off your customized cars!

• Thread starter hejustsits
  • 1,626 comments
inbound1073073508209850592.jpg
inbound6344156257676944000.jpg
inbound7602022527039404835.jpg
inbound452248255992629717.jpg

Photo dump, sorry in advance! It's been a while since last upload, but I had a break from GT7 for a few weeks.

I'm starting with a minimalist yet aggressive look for the street for my most loved Camaro ZL1. If I ever won the lottery, this is the look I'll be doing on it in real life.

Next, the Cayman. Something I believe worth showing off in those supercars meeting in the Netherlands and neighbouring areas.

Then at last, my holy grail IRL, the almighty R34 with a contrast look.

And finishing with a tuned family of Godzillas for the street, Liberty Walk inspired looks.

Molly Stark Trail__1.jpg

Molly Stark Trail_.jpg

S_Company East_.jpg

Isleta de San Juan__1.jpg

Isleta de San Juan_.jpg

Komatsu-ji Temple_.jpg

Komatsu-ji Temple__1.jpg

Tokyo Outer Ring Road (Ichikawa)_.jpg

S_Company East__1.jpg

JAL Hangar No_ 2_.jpg

Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building_.jpg

San Juan_.jpg

Last edited:
Can't believe I've reached 50 builds for this next set I'll be showing off. Although the next build sets I'm doing will be featuring American cars but I'll sneak in some JDM builds along the way when there's more JDM cars added in the future via updates.

JDM build #46
2012 Mazda RX-8 Spirit R. Just like what we did to the RX-7 we replaced the original engine with the R26B-787B engine thus putting this car up to the 700 HP mark or more depending on what the driver wants and its made possible with a Haltech ECU designed for the RX-8 in mind. Then we added a HKS turbo kit, Borla headers and exhaust, Injen intake, custom Ogura racing clutch, and a custom Albins racing gearbox. The visuals on this car feature a custom bodykit, 19 inch BBS RFs, a Wings West carbon wing, and carbon mirrors. To top it off a black and yellow livery has been designed for this RX-8 and there you have it a modified RX-8 Spirit R.

Gran Turismo® 7_20221010121816.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221010121837.jpg

JDM build #47
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. We made sure to give this Evo X a good build as this Evo X in particular is the Final Edition. First we performed an engine upgrade on the Evo that puts out 500 HP or more thanks to the K&N cold air intake and air filter, AQ Motorsports custom exhaust, Garrett Gen II turbo kit, and a AMS Performance intercooler. Then we put a custom Ohlins suspension kit, a set of Brembo carbon brakes, and a set of Falken Azenis race tires. The visual upgrades on this car include a custom body kit, 19 inch Enkei Racing RSM9s, a custom Varis wing, and carbon mirrors. Then we finish off the visual upgrades by making a custom livery for the car.

Gran Turismo® 7_20221012122119.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221012122135.jpg

JDM build #48
The 2017 Nissan R35 GT-R. This one's been given the GReddy TRUST tune with the the turbo kit, intake manifold, pistons, and intercooler kit all provided by GReddy. The other performance parts on this GT-R includes a exhaust kit from Magnaflow, Apexi ECU and air filter, Kei Office suspension kit, custom Swift springs, custom ACT clutch kit, and NGK spark plugs. We then widened this car up for its fenders then added custom carbon side skirts, a Seibon carbon wing, and a set 20 inch AVS Model F50s. For the livery we gave it a custom Godzilla like livery design that is sporting the GReddy TRUST colors and there you have the Godzilla ready to tear it up on the highways.

Gran Turismo® 7_20221015113622.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221015113851.jpg

JDM build #49
2020 Toyota GR Supra. We were excited to make a build for this car soon we got ourselves one. To start things off a GReddy turbo kit, Remus exhausts, Apex springs, and a Stance D1 spec suspension kit has been installed on this Supra. Then we gave this car a custom widebody kit including a custom wing that is reminiscent from the older Supra. To top it off a set of 19 inch RAYS 57Gainer rims and TOYO Proxes tires has been fitted on this car and there you have it a GR Supra ready to drift and show off for them car meets.

Gran Turismo® 7_20221021111614.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221021111636.jpg

JDM build #50
The all new 2023 Nissan Z Performance. It's so brand new that we had to make the visual parts ourselves from scratch and that includes the whole bodykit and the custom wing designed specifically for this car. The rims featured on this car are the 20 inch RAYS CE28Ns and as for the color used its the House of Kolor Pagan Gold. The performance upgrades done to this Z includes a Garrett turbocharger, Intrax suspension kit, Tokico shock absorbers, custom Ogura Racing clutch kit, MoTeC ECU, Injen cold air intake kit, NISMO exhausts, and a Holley NOS kit. All in all you got yourself a fully tuned Z that is ready to light it up on the highways with the car pushing 600 or more especially with that nitrous kit installed.

Gran Turismo® 7_20221025121106.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20221025121136.png

Can't believe I've reached 50 builds for this next set I'll be showing off. Although the next build sets I'm doing will be featuring American cars but I'll sneak in some JDM builds along the way when there's more JDM cars added in the future via updates.

JDM build #46
2012 Mazda RX-8 Spirit R. Just like what we did to the RX-7 we replaced the original engine with the R26B-787B engine thus putting this car up to the 700 HP mark or more depending on what the driver wants and its made possible with a Haltech ECU designed for the RX-8 in mind. Then we added a HKS turbo kit, Borla headers and exhaust, Injen intake, custom Ogura racing clutch, and a custom Albins racing gearbox. The visuals on this car feature a custom bodykit, 19 inch BBS RFs, a Wings West carbon wing, and carbon mirrors. To top it off a black and yellow livery has been designed for this RX-8 and there you have it a modified RX-8 Spirit R.

View attachment 1203422
View attachment 1203423

JDM build #47
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. We made sure to give this Evo X a good build as this Evo X in particular is the Final Edition. First we performed an engine upgrade on the Evo that puts out 500 HP or more thanks to the K&N cold air intake and air filter, AQ Motorsports custom exhaust, Garrett Gen II turbo kit, and a AMS Performance intercooler. Then we put a custom Ohlins suspension kit, a set of Brembo carbon brakes, and a set of Falken Azenis race tires. The visual upgrades on this car include a custom body kit, 19 inch Enkei Racing RSM9s, a custom Varis wing, and carbon mirrors. Then we finish off the visual upgrades by making a custom livery for the car.

View attachment 1203424
View attachment 1203425

JDM build #48
The 2017 Nissan R35 GT-R. This one's been given the GReddy TRUST tune with the the turbo kit, intake manifold, pistons, and intercooler kit all provided by GReddy. The other performance parts on this GT-R includes a exhaust kit from Magnaflow, Apexi ECU and air filter, Kei Office suspension kit, custom Swift springs, custom ACT clutch kit, and NGK spark plugs. We then widened this car up for its fenders then added custom carbon side skirts, a Seibon carbon wing, and a set 20 inch AVS Model F50s. For the livery we gave it a custom Godzilla like livery design that is sporting the GReddy TRUST colors and there you have the Godzilla ready to tear it up on the highways.

View attachment 1203426
View attachment 1203427

JDM build #49
2020 Toyota GR Supra. We were excited to make a build for this car soon we got ourselves one. To start things off a GReddy turbo kit, Remus exhausts, Apex springs, and a Stance D1 spec suspension kit has been installed on this Supra. Then we gave this car a custom widebody kit including a custom wing that is reminiscent from the older Supra. To top it off a set of 19 inch RAYS 57Gainer rims and TOYO Proxes tires has been fitted on this car and there you have it a GR Supra ready to drift and show off for them car meets.

View attachment 1203429
View attachment 1203430

JDM build #50
The all new 2023 Nissan Z Performance. It's so brand new that we had to make the visual parts ourselves from scratch and that includes the whole bodykit and the custom wing designed specifically for this car. The rims featured on this car are the 20 inch RAYS CE28Ns and as for the color used its the House of Kolor Pagan Gold. The performance upgrades done to this Z includes a Garrett turbocharger, Intrax suspension kit, Tokico shock absorbers, custom Ogura Racing clutch kit, MoTeC ECU, Injen cold air intake kit, NISMO exhausts, and a Holley NOS kit. All in all you got yourself a fully tuned Z that is ready to light it up on the highways with the car pushing 600 or more especially with that nitrous kit installed.

View attachment 1203431
View attachment 1203432

That Evo is NICE. Where can I download your liveries?

As we all know, GT7 has had a rocky start, and many are still unhappy with the game now (myself included sometimes). So, I decided I'd bury my head in the sand, live in the past (the good old days and all that) and go on a big PS1-era nostalgia trip. Looking back through GT1 and GT2 videos made me realise something;

LM Editions are brilliant.

20829957035475226.jpg

20830047348754481.jpg

Only slight issue is that the purple LM edition had wheels with a red lip. In GTSport, there was a wheel type (KMC I think) that only changed the lip colour in the livery editor, which was perfect, but that no longer works. So TE37s it is!

Last edited:
Attempted to recreate as much as I could. Would be grateful if someone who complete it!

Attachments

• 186acebf3998bae12e0327069bad0b90_thumb_l_x2.jpg
    186acebf3998bae12e0327069bad0b90_thumb_l_x2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Corvette_C6.R_Exim_Bank_Team_China_11_Silverstone_2011.jpg
    Corvette_C6.R_Exim_Bank_Team_China_11_Silverstone_2011.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 11
Back