Show off your customized cars!

• Thread starter hejustsits
  • 1,626 comments
Thought this was interesting. Threw just about every cosmetic part at this thing, including wide body, and painted wheels, but still able to keep the default livery.

8c81b334a27c7d6cfbca2acd96472d64_photo.webp

Man, a lot of y'all need to learn how to read. This thread is supposed to be for cars you created IN GAME! Not IRL!

...wait.

While waiting for the decal import situation to hopefully get sorted, I've been sticking with some imported liveries from GTS.

The Kouki RX-8 is an "attainable" dream car of mine. It's the reason why I rushed to buy GT7 in the first place. I even made a plate for it back in Sport, hoping it'd arrive! Too bad it drives like garbage in GT7!

Gran Turismo® 7_20220305183227.png

A replica of the C6 ZR1 I had in Need for Speed: World. Garbage game, but I had some fond memories with it, many of which centred around this 'Vette. SO glad to have it back!

Gran Turismo® 7_20220305183236.png

Super cool to see the Countach has its iconic (and useless) wing as an option!

Gran Turismo® 7_20220307003120.png

So I thought I was being smart by buying a Cayman GT4 to enter the Porsche Cup, until it rained on the 'Ring near the end of the lap... I was on slicks :scared:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220307134354.png

So glad to have REAL carbon fibre applicable onto the whole car now! No more having to use weird decals! One small gripe though is that the area behind the license plate for many cars now take decals, which causes weird stuff like this to happen. Yes, I tried everything in projection settings and nothing fixes it :banghead:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220309020720.png

I'm inclined to agree, that's a really tasteful combination.

Will give that a try once I get the game, I think it might suit quite a few early to mid 90s Japanese sports cars.

The Silva is dying to be painted that colour!

So glad to have REAL carbon fibre applicable onto the whole car now! No more having to use weird decals! One small gripe though is that the area behind the license plate for many cars now take decals, which causes weird stuff like this to happen. Yes, I tried everything in projection settings and nothing fixes it :banghead:
Just wish we weren’t locked with carbon for the whole car. Oh well.

Have you tried camera projecting from above/side?

Latest Posts

Back