Shuffle Mode from GT5?

Who wants Shuffle races Back in GTSport

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
London
And-War
Who misses The GT5 Shuffle mode?

I loved it, random cars and the fact if you did well you get a weaker car for the next race, did any one else like it could it come back in some form with the N100, N200 N300 Etc cars, with some tweeking by Kaz and his team could be a fun game mode.

Attachments

• IMG_7853.JPG
    IMG_7853.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 24
One of the few good things ogf GT5... I loved them..
(read my signature..)

IR

I thought it was great, I must've racked up at least 600 wins in it. The fact it isn't included in subsequent games makes me think that PD can't discern their good ideas from their bad ones.

Indeed. And it has culminated in the mess which is GT Sport.

Lobbies in GT6 near the end of me playing it were busier than when I gave up on GT Sport last month.

My GT friends are all split up now... some haven't bothered buying it, some got fed up at different points, some play it less, some stay in the lobby for less time, most haven't bothered with sport mode.

I didn't play GT5 online... what was shuffle mode?

well in short it gave everyone similar BHP power cars, and well it was always close racing, if you did well or won the race in the next race you would get a car with slightly less power, if you came last you would get a better car and so this would try and balance the drivers with less skill and more skill, It started with just 200 BHP cars then they capped it 500 I think?

I thought it was a really fun mode and well it would be nice to get it back, maybe they could use the BOP to help if it came back.

Last edited:
well in short it gave everyone similar BHP power cars, and well it was always close racing, if you did well or once in the next race you would get a car with slightly less power, if you came last you would get a better car and so this would try and balance the drivers with less skill and more skill, It started with just 200 BHP cars then they capped it 500 I think?

I thought it was a really fun mode and well it would be nice to get it back, maybe they could use the BOP to help if it came back.
It would be good, sounds fun... as long as it didn't affect your DR and SR :lol:

Yeh I never minded what I got given, but there were always 'those guys', I used to chuckle to myself when they would type in the chat 'I'm sitting this one out' and you knew it was because they didn't like their car.

@TheGeologist

well in short it gave everyone similar BHP power cars, and well it was always close racing, if you did well or won the race in the next race you would get a car with slightly less power, if you came last you would get a better car and so this would try and balance the drivers with less skill and more skill, It started with just 200 BHP cars then they capped it 500 I think?

My friends and I must have put hundreds of hours into shuffle racing. Truly some of the most fun I had in a GT game. Also 400-500pp racing was a ton of fun with 450pp being the sweet spot for competitive balanced racing, imo

Back