SHUFFLERS UNITED - GT5 Saturday Night Server Assault!

• Thread starter VBR
  • 51 comments
Sorry I missed this email/post yesterday though I seldom play before midnight (UTC) - please ignore my PS3 logged on to GT6 even as I write this - but I like idea of naming rooms to "remind" Sony/Polyphony.

I still go shuffling on GT5 each night and there's still around 100 rooms when I go on with quite a few shuffles (and better still clean/fair ones).

Keep up the campaign.

Reactions: VBR
Wish I could but sadly, I`m busy tonight so I won`t be racing... But next Saturday, count me in! :cheers:
There was some GTP guy hosting a Shuffle United room tonight, I did some races in his room, we even got a 1-2 finish. :D I don't remember his entire PSN name, I do remember that it was GTP_V, after the V I don't remember..
Sounds like the great bacanoche ;) He's quick

Sorry I missed it this weekend. I'll be sure to drop in next saturday!

Were there some guys from the old Shuffleheads around, VBR?

fireps3thumb450x270.jpg

Obscene. Back when Folding@Home ran on a PS3, mine was on for years without being switched off. It still works perfectly.

Were there some guys from the old Shuffleheads around, VBR?

Oh yes! I did recognize one or two names. See you next Saturday me hopes. :D

Hope to get more racing time Saturday with everyone hahaha Had a blast past Saturday.

I'll be opening a room up about 19:00 hours GMT. Anyone else planning on racing tonight?

VBR
I'll be opening a room up about 19:00 hours GMT. Anyone else planning on racing tonight?
I'm up for some shuffle tonight.
After last weekend I've not played a single minute of GT6. I've had plenty of shuffle action this last week on GT5 though, and I'm not going back until they fix GT6.

Did anyone race last night? I wasn't feeling so well, sorry.

VBR
Did anyone race last night? I wasn't feeling so well, sorry.

Was allready wondering what happened when you stayed off-line.
I was runnin' in the Vegard lobby,after a lobbby with allmost only Spanish guys.
It was good racing in both rooms,enjoyed it very much.

I'm gonna be on for a few Shuffle races tonight, anyone else?

Shuffle you say?

Count me in, I'm feeling awful lonely on GT5.

What is the room number of the lobby? I am more than happy to join.

Sorry, only just seen your message. Maybe I'll post the room number next time, I saw no need as there are very few rooms online in GT5 nowdays, I thought it would be easy to find.

Had some good racing last night, not that many people, but some great action. Thanks to Tacom08 for hosting after I got DCD from my own lobby. 👍

this saturday it was pretty calm

There was only 1 good Shuffle room open, I couldn't get in as I was incompatible with the host.

I think this idea is pretty much dead now, not enough people turning up. I'm just gonna go Shuffle as & when I feel like it from now on. :)

Back