Sick drifting

• Thread starter dannyv
  • 9 comments
Dont do drift trials, instead just focus on your line and linking the whole track together. Use comfort hard tires.

Thanks but was using comfort hard tires on front and rear. So you recommend doing more online drift might help?

dannyv
Thanks but was using comfort hard tires on front and rear. So you recommend doing more online drift might help?

Yup, just go find a good room with some decent drifters and have some fun.

Thanks man i'm also looking to finding a team whats the best way of finding a team how did you do it?

Thanks man i'm also looking to finding a team whats the best way of finding a team how did you do it?

For you... Try posting in the "Free Agents" Thread, look for team members in open lobbies, stuff like that so you can get to know people.

As for how I did it... I was not interested in joining a team, I felt like the teams just lacked that "tang" I was really looking for. So I started up "White Smoke Gang" Although during my stay here at GTPlanet I cant say I have not met another cool team or two.

For you... Try posting in the "Free Agents" Thread, look for team members in open lobbies, stuff like that so you can get to know people.

As for how I did it... I was not interested in joining a team, I felt like the teams just lacked that "tang" I was really looking for. So I started up "White Smoke Gang" Although during my stay here at GTPlanet I cant say I have not met another cool team or two.

Ok man thanks for the tips :)

Back