Sorry for starting another thread about this, but incase no one looks in the other forum, im posting here.
Original thread - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136406
Im posting this up, as there doesnt seem to be much fuss from members about it.
Basically, the competition for the SLS AMG will be based initially on B-SPEC mode.
Where do I start with the problems with this....
-Pot luck
-Those of us who have jobs and lives are at a disadvantage as we have less time for b-spec
-Personally, I couldnt give a rats about b-spec, its marketed as a driving simulator, not a managment simulator
So either all are happy with the decision, or they dont know about it.
Ill put my money on the latter
Official annoucement.... http://eu.gran-turismo.com/ie/news/d17894.html
Some may think this is a bit over the top, but after the amount of money I spent on the sig edition, Ill never buy another Sony/PD product ever again if it goes ahead in b spec
Original thread - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136406
Im posting this up, as there doesnt seem to be much fuss from members about it.
Basically, the competition for the SLS AMG will be based initially on B-SPEC mode.
Where do I start with the problems with this....
-Pot luck
-Those of us who have jobs and lives are at a disadvantage as we have less time for b-spec
-Personally, I couldnt give a rats about b-spec, its marketed as a driving simulator, not a managment simulator
So either all are happy with the decision, or they dont know about it.
Ill put my money on the latter
Official annoucement.... http://eu.gran-turismo.com/ie/news/d17894.html
Some may think this is a bit over the top, but after the amount of money I spent on the sig edition, Ill never buy another Sony/PD product ever again if it goes ahead in b spec