How many actually bought Sig Edition? And Thoughts...

  • Thread starter Thread starter steo800
  • 10 comments
  • 1,037 views
Messages
10
Messages
steo800
Post here if you bought the sig edition.

And post your thoughts about the B-spec announcement.

If you have not bought the sig edition, please do not post here.
 
B Spec announcement?
 
Wow and I actually thought that this competition was going to be based on skill and not luck. This is a major kick in the balls if you ask me.
 
Well moment I read that I started on my B-Spec and have done nothing since. I agree that its pretty stupid to make it B-Spec but I'm still gunna give it a shot.
 
Well that's just really disappointing. I bought a racing game because I like driving. B Spec is just a novelty slash gimick...

You should make a thread about this in the main GT5 forum
 
And the prize is someone else will drive your newly won Mercedes :lol:
 
I got the Sig Edition but this announcement is kinda lame.

Most likely the competition will be rigged as it is based on some parameters that we cannot control.
 
I got the Sig Edition but this announcement is kinda lame.

Most likely the competition will be rigged as it is based on some parameters that we cannot control.

Well I don't know about rigged but it definitely takes all the skill out of it.
 
i always hated when competitions like this come out and you have to advance so far into the game. when GTAIV came out they have a 100% completion competition to get a key to the city. they didnt announce only 100 people could get it. so many people beat the game in like a week or less. That was the first and last time i decided to try a competition anything like that.
 
Back