*sigh* The mentality of kids these days...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghsnu
  • 47 comments
  • 5,279 views
League would be nice but you can just send them a friend request and race together online.
 
It boders me too, yesterday i was if my Maserati Online, and some stupid guys in Veyron, Zonda and Peugeot 908 always crashing into me, going of to the sand, and when i was to overtake them, they crash into me again, and my Maserati goes of the track again... Oh and they were laggers, because the guy of the Zonda was like always crashing into the protection of the track and was always in my front, and i only crashed when they went to me.

Position of me: 7/11

The guy if Zonda: 4/11 wtf?
 
Leave the room find a new one..profit. This is and will always be the case for online gaming (which may be the reason I find myself enjoying offline single player games more and more).

Yeah same...I learned the hard way in FM3 that some folks only care about winning no matter what....I never play online any more simply not worth the trouble!

I'll stick with offline and the AI that doesn't shout and swear his bollox off or suddenly burst out singing or for some unknown reason decide to start driving the wrongway round the track with the soul purpose in wrecking everybody in the race....might not be as rewarding racing against the AI....but it's a hell of a lot less stressfull than the abundance of retards you'll run into online :)
 
I'm really not interested in the online. Even in games where you know what kind of race you're joining before you join it, and you don't have to wait 10 minutes for people to finish a race before you can join the next one, the 🤬 kids ruin it.

It's apparently a lot more fun to ruin a game for everybody else rather than to actually play it. Oh, and if I hear one more guy using that voice changer to sound like a toddler screaming throughout an entire race...egads.
 
The good thing about GT5 is you can host your own room, and kick whoever you don't want in there anymore. If you come into a game that Im hosting, and you sound like your balls haven't dropped yet, you'll probably get the boot. Or if you just come in and talk like you're half retarded before the race even starts, you will also be kicked promptly.
 
I am not surprised one bit. PGR3 online was a joke most of the time, and I keep hearing negative reports on public online racing.

That, and read the forums.
 
The good thing about GT5 is you can host your own room, and kick whoever you don't want in there anymore. If you come into a game that Im hosting, and you sound like your balls haven't dropped yet, you'll probably get the boot. Or if you just come in and talk like you're half retarded before the race even starts, you will also be kicked promptly.

:lol: 👍
 
This is why we need arcade mode scoreboards. Just you, the track, and a time to beat... driving bliss GIT OFF MA LAWN damn kids :D
 
Although some lobbies have a lot ridiculous driving going on, there are some where people know what they're doing. The only way I can think of to get rid of this, would be to host your own lobby, as some have stated.
 
When annoyance breaks out on the track...

Just leave and go to a Top Gear Test Track lobby. Then shoot down the runway at incredible speeds in free run...

But WHY would you ram a 908 into them??? Get an R10 instead to smash into them.
Or better yet, a Subaru... :trouble:
 
First experienced the "joys" of online racing back in the original Xbox days. Unfortunately the GT5 crowd does not have a monopoly on a-hole participants. I guess you need a game like iRacing and it's monthly fee/high annual fee structure to keep the fields honest.
 
Not to speak about the disgraced little bastards blocking the main straight of La Sarthe with pickups... that was ridiculous.

What to do? Select your friends and play on the private lobby...
 
That appens in all games when i played race driver: Grid and NFS shift online it was the same thing there where always someone there just to block smash your car into walls or out of the track.

I can't play online now so i don't know so here's the question ,GT5 doesn't have the option to kick players out of that lobby or a vote sistem to kick someone?
 
I agree but there's no way to fix this unfortunately. I barely go online in racing games, it's not very enjoyable with people always showing up with overpowered cars and trashing you around, most of the time I have to let em' go and end up dead last. But no worries, these immature people get bored quite fast and will jump to the next racing game come January when Test Drive comes out.
 
That appens in all games when i played race driver: Grid and NFS shift online it was the same thing there where always someone there just to block smash your car into walls or out of the track.

I can't play online now so i don't know so here's the question ,GT5 doesn't have the option to kick players out of that lobby or a vote sistem to kick someone?

I think it has vote kick? It definitely has the facility to report someone. In the lobby move the pointer over their name and hit a button (triangle I think, could be x)
 
I haven't played online yet, as I'm way too busy trying to finish off the *story mode*. But unfortunately for good behaving drivers, there will always be bad ones. Same can be said about life in general.
 
Create your own room, then the power is with you!
 
Back