Signature Edition still available in New Zealand and Australia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Louie_Schumii
  • 6 comments
  • 703 views
Messages
1,406
Philippines
New Zealand
Last edited:
I saw a few copies in JB hi fi the other day in brissy aus.
 
I bought the SE and wish I hadn't now. SLS comp is a joke
 
I haven't seen any Signature Editions in my part of Sydney since the 26th. They all got preordered by the fans, then the spoilt kids move on in the next day with their parents. Or at least in my major shopping centre.
 
I bought the SE and wish I hadn't now. SLS comp is a joke


Yeah it is. The comp for the SLS AMG is actually making me hate the car and the game more.


You don't get to drive the car in the game for the competition AND you have to watch GT5's horrible and under-developed B-Spec mode do the racing for you.


I'd love to actually be able to take part in the invite only Sony GT5 Survey and voice some strong opinions about this competition since the only reason I bought this version of the game is because of the chance to win the SLS AMG.


When the first stage is 75% luck it kinda says something about what Sony and Mercedes-Benz were trying to acheive with the competition...
 
Back