Signing in to PSN from track path editor issue

• Thread starter Stlpthugg
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
Stlpthugg
Can anyone help me with issue signing in to pns from track editor. I created track, go to transfer log into psn says go back to previous app but no way to do it. Can anyone help

Can anyone help me with issue signing in to pns from track editor. I created track, go to transfer log into psn says go back to previous app but no way to do it. Can anyone help
I had the same issue. Uninstall the PlayStation app, then you will use your web browser to sign in.

I had the same issue. Uninstall the PlayStation app, then you will use your web browser to sign in.
Thanks works fine that seems like something they should let people,d know who may be having same issue

I don't have the playstation app installed but I still can't sign in... :confused:
But you are having the issue as the OP(can't go back to the app after signing in) ?
Also, if you tried to sign in many times in a row, you will get a message saying it has failed. You will have to wait a few minutes to do it again.

Last edited:
But you are having the issue as the OP(can't go back to the app after signing in) ?
Also, if you tried to sign in many times in a row, you will get a message saying it has failed. You will have to wait a few minutes to do it again.

Yes, I try to sign in but the screen keeps freezing or is on a continuous loading loop. I've tried restarting several times to no luck currently.

I had to uninstal and reinstall the GT6 Track Path Editor app. Works fine now.

iPad Air 1, iOS 9.

You're using your web browser to sign in, right?

That is correct. It worked the first time I used the app but I logged out to try and fix the transfer failed message and I can't log back in now. I even reinstalled the app to no luck.

That is correct. It worked the first time I used the app but I logged out to try and fix the transfer failed message and I can't log back in now. I even reinstalled the app to no luck.
If you tried to sign in several times in a short period of time, you will get a message saying it has failed. I don't know if that is your case, though.

Last edited:
If you tried to sign in several times in a short period of time, you will get a message saying it has failed. I don't know if that is your case, though.

I ended up deleting and reinstalling the app and suddenly it works now. Thank you for your help though!

Latest Posts

Back