TRACK PATH EDITOR

Italy
Italy
as you know the online services have been closed and also the path track editor,
i wanted to know if there was any other way to draw tracks and import them into gt6, thanks.

as you know the online services have been closed and also the path track editor,
i wanted to know if there was any other way to draw tracks and import them into gt6, thanks.

You can use my track layout creator to draw tracks on the GT6 course maker sceneries and export them in the correct format (.TED format): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/course-maker-toolbox.352281/#post-11706459 (you need Python 3.6 or higher to run the application).

To load these files into the game I think you need a modded console though, and I'm not sure how to do that. Perhaps there are other forum members who can help with that.

You can use my track layout creator to draw tracks on the GT6 course maker sceneries and export them in the correct format (.TED format): https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/course-maker-toolbox.352281/#post-11706459 (you need Python 3.6 or higher to run the application).

To load these files into the game I think you need a modded console though, and I'm not sure how to do that. Perhaps there are other forum members who can help with that.

yes my console is mod , thanks

sorry where can i download this app?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thank , i have done!

now for import to ps3 gt6 , i must export in ted file? thanks so much

Yes, the .TED file is the format that the game game uses to read course maker tracks. In the application you go to File -> Export to TED.

How to import that file into GT6 is not something I know how to do though. Back in the days when we still had the online services we uploaded them to the game that way (same method that the official course maker app used).

Yes, the .TED file is the format that the game game uses to read course maker tracks. In the application you go to File -> Export to TED.

How to import that file into GT6 is not something I know how to do though. Back in the days when we still had the online services we uploaded them to the game that way (same method that the official course maker app used).

yes I understand, by chance do you know if there is a forum where it explains how to import?

I don't have a modded PS3 console but I have a question @eran0004 , does it worked in PS3 Emulator (RPCS 3) ?

PS: At least you managed to revive that feature with the use of that tool of yours. It's a God send for me.

I don't have a modded PS3 console but I have a question @eran0004 , does it worked in PS3 Emulator (RPCS 3) ?

PS: At least you managed to revive that feature with the use of that tool of yours. It's a God send for me.
If you can find a way to import the .TED files into the game then it should work just fine.

As @eran0004 said, it should work if you manage to import the files correctly. However GT6 on RPCS3 is not very stable above update 1.05 (IIRC). It's not stable below that to be honest, but it's really not stable above it.

Latest Posts

Back