- 60
- gonzolagonda
Decided to paint up my Cappuccino RM for the K Seasonal photo ops, but like the subject says, Silver Chrome on the stock (RM) wheels made them go a kind of matte black. Any clues why?
That matte black colour is awesome! - I'd be pleased if I were you!!
Have a look at this then...
(Sorry can't work out how to insert images in thread)
http://georgeshilling.smugmug.com/Video-Games/GT5/17598280_TR8FSd#1340756850
Edit: Sorry, gallery password requirement removed!! Now have a look...
lol
silver chrome became matte black on the wheels
Do you need more silver chrome chips? I still have ~ 16
I gold chromed the wheels on my ZR1 rm and they went a dark chrome silver![]()
yeah that turned out to be a nice matte black finish on the rims. hahaha! what a sweet accident![]()
How exactly do you get these silver chrome paint chips?
#QuestionFromANoob
Have a look at this then...
(Sorry can't work out how to insert images in thread)
http://georgeshilling.smugmug.com/Video-Games/GT5/17598280_TR8FSd#1340756850
Edit: Sorry, gallery password requirement removed!! Now have a look...
Yeah, I've seen this happen on all my cars with painted wheels.I've got gold chrome wheels on my Lotus V8 and when I pit the wheel rims that are lying on the ground are white. As soon as they hit the car they go gold![]()
jackargentIs that a gold chrome jensen I see? I've got one in silver chrome. Don't suppose you've got a tune that makes it drivable?
Have a look at this then...
(Sorry can't work out how to insert images in thread)
http://georgeshilling.smugmug.com/Video-Games/GT5/17598280_TR8FSd#1340756850
Edit: Sorry, gallery password requirement removed!! Now have a look...