Silver & Gold Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAWEL17
  • 34 comments
  • 1,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

PAWEL17

Premium
Messages
2,126
Messages
PAWEL17
Available Tickets

1000(x3) -Sent to Slower than bob(16/04/12)
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car
NASCAR
HKS CT230R
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 6
Level 7
Level 8- Sent to jstanford124 (15/04/12)
Level 10
Level 11- Sent to Sikbeta (18/04/12)
Level 13
Level 15
Level 18
Level 19- Sent to GTcam(17/04/12)
Level 20
Level 22
Level 23

I also have a lot of replicas, so ask, and i just might have it.

Waiting List

GTtony (Awaiting Chromes) Awaiting car.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for the Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 in Alpinweiss or Marsrot. The car is in the current OCD and must be in 0/0/0 condition. I'm offering 5 chrome paints.
 
Better offer below good luck.
 
Last edited:
I can send you gold chrome for a level ticket
 
I can send you some for a level 8 ticket!
 
If the other guys don't pan out...i'll send you 15 of each for a 1000 ticket. 15 immediately and 15 at reset. (you would need to add three friends)
 
I am online now, and will send FR's.
 
You can't send a Red Bull. Even in ticket form.
 
Ross
You can't send a Red Bull. Even in ticket form.

Huh. I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.
 
What replicas you got ?
 
PAWEL17
Huh. I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

All cars above 1 mil are UNTRADEABLE.
 
i love gt5
All cars above 1 mil are UNTRADEABLE.

Wow, even in ticket form? Hah!
 
Wow, even in ticket form? Hah!

Yes sad but true :(
Only way to get over mil. cars on tickets, is bday and lv tickets 👍
 
harry13
What replicas you got ?

Sorry.
I source my replica tunes from the "Real Replica tunes" thread on this site, and some others like Novitec Rosso Ferrari. So if you find anything on that thread, i most likely will have it ready.
 
Do you have the g-power m5 ?? Which a guy talks about but doesn't make?!
 
10 for a lvl ticket 👍
 
Do you have the g-power m5 ?? Which a guy talks about but doesn't make?!

Nope, sorry, i don't have that particular one.
 
PAWEL17
Nope, sorry, i don't have that particular one.

Do you have Hennessey HPE650 Challenger
 
I have flat-6 waiting.
So i can trade only after 48 hours.

Do you have Hennessey HPE650 Challenger

Yes. I do have that one.
 
But do you have it?
 
How come you are not interested in what other people are offering i offered 5 of each. You then ignored it and edited your OP, Slower Than Bob has offered you 15 of each thats 30 paints for 1 ticket but you seem to be ignoring his message. Exactly what are you looking for if 30 paints for 1 ticket are not enough.
 
No i'm not ignoring his message.
I'm willing to trade for chromes, and giving people what i have in return.

My list

Flat-6- Car sent.
Slower than bob (All chromes recieved) Car Sent.
GTcam (Gold chromes recieved) Awaiting car
Sikbeta (Gold Chrones recieved)
GTtony
Harry13(if he is still interested).

I really hate this trade limit cap, and i think it should be abolished, sure the 1 million cap makes sense, but this trade limit, nah. I want it gone.
 
Last edited:
Sent gold chromes - cheers
 
No i'm not ignoring his message.
I'm willing to trade for chromes, and giving people what i have in return.

My list

Flat-6- Car sent.
Slower than bob (pending paints) Awaiting car
GTcam (Gold chromes sent) Awaiting car
Sikbeta
Harry13(if he is still interested).

I really hate this trade limit cap, and i think it should be abolished, sure the 1 million cap makes sense, but this trade limit, nah. I want it gone.

Car received, but it has 1 switch. So it's useless for trading.
 
if you can send a level now

i can send you x5 gold or silver chromes to you
let me know plz :)
 
Sent your 15 golds bro! Will send the 15 silver as soon as i can. Might be as much as 36 hrs due to work, but I will try for sooner. :)
 
Today I'll sent you 5 gold and tomorrow 5 silver, I want a lvl11 ticket 👍
 
flat-6
Car received, but it has 1 switch. So it's useless for trading.

What do you mean 1 switch?

GTTony1409
if you can send a level now

i can send you x5 gold or silver chromes to you
let me know plz :)

I'll put you up on the list, but it will be a wait of two days.

sikbeta
Today I'll sent you 5 gold and tomorrow 5 silver, I want a lvl11 ticket 👍

Cool.
 
What do you mean 1 switch?

Open the car in your garage and look at the status. There you find the number of switches, mileage and wins. If you trade for cars in 0/0/0 condition all these have to be the value 0. Making the car to your current car sets the switches to 1 and the car is useless for trading in this forum.
 
Last edited:
flat-6
Open the car in your garage and look at the status. There you find the number of switches, mileage and wins. If you trade for cars in 0/0/0 condition all these have to be the value 0. Making the car to your current car sets the switches to 1 and the car is useless for trading in this forum.

What? Really!? Hahaha, are you serious?
I had no idea, i'm so sorry. I have a second account, and might have one in the OCD for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back