Sim Racing Madness • AC Chapter • Déjà vu Night 8/1

• Thread starter SRM
  • 68 comments

SRM

SRMOP.jpg

:gtpflag:We are a fun group (Sim Racing Madness) that races every Tuesday&Friday night. Tuesday night is our league night, and Friday is our casual night. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there. That dosent mean we are not a serious group because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times.

SRM Déjà Vu Night in Assetto Corsa

8/1/17

Quick races for the night based off of past Series we've done in Project Cars. If you'd like to join, be sure to post up your PSN name and send a friend request to mphile77 or smcinnis so you can get in! Please include a message with your friend request so we know you'd like to join.

Please try and keep discussion of this event in the SRM Assetto Corsa Thread.

:cheers:
Ruf Cup
Monza GP - 5 Laps
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017

X Challenge
Red Bull Ring - 5 Laps
  • KTM X-Bow R

Formula Gulf
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 5 Laps
  • Tatus FA01

Rocket Bunny Bash
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 5 Laps
  • Toyota GT-86

PGT Faceoff
Spa Francorchamps - 7 Laps
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 x6
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren 650 GT3
  • McLaren MP4 – 12C GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
  • Scuderia Glickenhaus Glickenhaus SCG003
If there is still time and interest we will continue with the following races, or hold onto them for another night :sly::

GT4
Imola - 5 Laps
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Group A (Eh)

Brands Hatch GP - 5 Laps
  • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
  • BMW M3 E30 DTM
  • Mercedes 190E EVO II

Last edited:
I am haz interest. I lieu of private lobbies, have you guys been strategically selecting certain open lobbies to all jump into?

Hey guys ,I just got AC and wow what a simulator . The physics are crazy. It's so fun to drive ,even in any car because they all have there lil characteristics. I haven't tried online yet still gettin the feel of things ,deffinetly worth buying !

Don't worry about on line yet. Set up a racing weekend (because here you can practice and qualify) grab that stunning sounding Ferrari 458 GT2 against a 15 GT3 car field on hard mode and simply enjoy.

Don't worry about on line yet. Set up a racing weekend (because here you can practice and qualify) grab that stunning sounding Ferrari 458 GT2 against a 15 GT3 car field on hard mode and simply enjoy.
Will you be on tonight? Would be cool if we could get a room together tonight !

We did... until we figured out we can't race what we want, where we want, how we want. Maybe the future will be more kind to this game for online sake.

It shows the Porsche and Japanese packs are free to download, but the Prestige and other Power pack or whatever it's called show a price tag. What's that about?

It shows the Porsche and Japanese packs are free to download, but the Prestige and other Power pack or whatever it's called show a price tag. What's that about?

The Prestige and Performance packs are addons to the various preorder bonuses. If you preordered you got one or the other, not both. And those do not count with the season pass, which covers the Japanese, Red and Porsche Packs.

Welcome to the world of Assetto Corsa, where nothing makes sense.:crazy:

Dude, really? Dead game!
Actually we raced last night.This isn't the same guy that bought Dirt is it?:dopey::cheers:
It's actually a really good game. Just need 1 guy to run the room.Send a party invite and your done.

Actually we raced last night.This isn't the same guy that bought Dirt is it?:dopey::cheers:
It's actually a really good game. Just need 1 guy to run the room.Send a party invite and your done.

Sure, there are ways around it. But AC is so goddam unintuitive it makes me want to pull my hair out. If I could map buttons, that alone would make me play more. By my mindset is too focused on what works, and what works right now is pCars.

Sure, there are ways around it. But AC is so goddam unintuitive it makes me want to pull my hair out. If I could map buttons, that alone would make me play more. By my mindset is too focused on what works, and what works right now is pCars.
You can map some buttons. Just have to change to a G29 mode.Stupid as it sounds.It works. Well Pcars still has Land mines after how long? It's not like PCARS didn't have problems for how long and still has issues.

The games just too much a hassle. Tho i wouldnt mind a time trial type idea, then we can choose wtf were doing till someone starts bs'ing us, or in this case stops bs'ing us with the private lobby promises. Also dirt was sweet, had some close weeks on there, time trial or the rally X

Last edited:
How about you huys take it upon yourselves and build something? Do what i did, create a name, create the thread, create the events, have someone create ya a logo. Then you guys can make it your own, and then you can build your club! It was how I started, and i had some good buddies help me! Im pretty sure this club will not switch over until there is a ton more work done to the game, and maybe by that time we are closer to gt-sport, who knows?

The games just too much a hassle. Tho i wouldnt mind a time trial type idea, then we can choose wtf were doing till someone starts bs'ing us, or in this case stops bs'ing us with the private lobby promises. Also dirt was sweet, had some close weeks on there, time trial or the rally X

As fun as time trials are they just aint the same as racing. Nothing beats that feeling working your way through the pack or out braking someone and slotting nicely into the corner for a fast exit.

Back