Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Just so we get the ball rolling on this to see where everyone lines up, not holding you to it, just to get some tentative ideas:

Group A GT3
@bigtimedave Bentley Continental GT3
@Mike Lobban Audi R8 GT3
@coltsjugg
@aerolite Porsche 991 GT3R
@yogi bear Lamborghini Huracan GT3
@2pfspiff Porsche 991 GT3R

Group B TCR
@sgohsixthree Opel Astra TCR
@mexxifrieboy Renault Megane TCR
@Eh Team Renault Megane TCR
@oldguy58 Opel Astra TCR
@dret7277 Renault Megane TCR

Undecided
@etcetera_997
@SGETI
@CB_racer
@1LBgummybear

You can change me to the Mercedes since no one is driving it.

Heads up! Saturday I'll be running a test race, probably 45mins, of the N24 race with all settings. Might give you a benchmark for the race.

I'm thinking around the same time, maybe a little later. Probably open a lobby around 8EST and try and start a 45 min race by 9EST. Let me know if you'd like to join, if I see you online I'll send an invite.
Hmu. I'll be on.

Invites out for the practice race. Let me know if I missed you and you'd like to join.

@sgohsixthree
Hey Shaun, I’m going to race the Ferrari instead of the Porsche, time for a change.

Cool! Thanks. It's even so far! That's great. Just a couple more guys to choose. I'm pretty sure I know what @etcetera_997 will pick. ;)

Have not heard anything from the reserves in a while. @MRTeam @HazardLvL4 last call, there is one spot, so I'm expecting a gladiator match. Chance there might be 2 open. But consider this a 24HR notice. Will open to others after that.

Group A GT3
@Mike Lobban Audi R8 GT3
@aerolite Ferrari 488 GT3
@1LBgummybear Mercedes AMG GT3
@etcetera_997 Porsche 991 GT3R

Group B TCR
@mexxifrieboy Mercedes A45 TCR
@Eh Team Renault Megane TCR
@oldguy58 Opel Astra TCR
@dret7277 Renault Megane TCR
@coltsjugg Opel Astra TCR
@SGETI Mercedes A45 TCR

Undecided
@CB_racer

Last edited:
Just an FYI I'm highly unlikely to be attending. I'm out of town this week but it's close enough that 1 night a week it's reasonable to drive home. I'll see how it goes.

So with the GT3 cars what is a respectful lap. I was able to pull around 9:40 on the combined circuit. I hope I am in the ballpark.

Just an FYI I'm highly unlikely to be attending. I'm out of town this week but it's close enough that 1 night a week it's reasonable to drive home. I'll see how it goes.

Ok buddy. Hope you can make it! But totally understand if not. :cheers:

Renault for me please.

I will pick livery later.

GT3 or TCR? I'm guessing TCR.

So with the GT3 cars what is a respectful lap. I was able to pull around 9:40 on the combined circuit. I hope I am in the ballpark.

I'm not 100%, but I thought I was running high 9's in TCR. GT3 should be about a minute faster. But like I said, I'm not 100% on the time.

This is what I ran.
20 liters, lobby settings, day - 9:05.138
50 liters, lobby settings, night - 9:22.655

I think I was in the 9:30's or 9:40's, but I kept spinning so who knows, 8:40's in GT3
Did you see my post above yours? I seriously doubt anyone will be doing an 8:40 with the lobby settings set to the race.
I believe I saw bigtimedave had done a 9:03 in a TT which is optimum conditions.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

This is it! The start of the World Enduro Series! The daunting N24 lays ahead, a multi class, 1.5HR, Performance Impacting Damage filled butt clencher! Oh, did I forget to mention the random weather slot that might cycle a 2nd time?

Gonna be a blast, I'll go over the safety car rules again before the race.

I'LL BE OPENING QUALIFYING AN HOUR EARLY! That means 6:30PM EST! Should be enough time for guys to get that extra practice and set a time. Will also give us an idea of how the weather cycles might roll out.

We have 14 yeses and a maybe for tonight, which leads me to:

Room for one more tonight?

Yep! Please be sure to send me a friend request on PSN: smcinnis, and forngiggle post here what you'd like to drive. Of course, be sure to read everything twice and I'll go over it again before the race. Glad to have you.

Heads up to everyone, I'll be streaming again with full game chat audible. So if you wouldn't say it to your momma, maybe think twice. :sly: Or don't, I don't care.:lol:

See you guys in a few hours!

I'LL BE OPENING QUALIFYING AN HOUR EARLY! That means 6:30PM EST! Should be enough time for guys to get that extra practice and set a time. Will also give us an idea of how the weather cycles might roll out.
So official qualifying from 6:30 to 8:30, or will you be opening a new room at reg 7:30 time?
Doubt I'll be able to make it before 7:30.

This is it! The start of the World Enduro Series! The daunting N24 lays ahead, a multi class, 1.5HR, Performance Impacting Damage filled butt clencher! Oh, did I forget to mention the random weather slot that might cycle a 2nd time?

Gonna be a blast, I'll go over the safety car rules again before the race.

We have 14 yeses and a maybe for tonight, which leads me to:

Yep! Please be sure to send me a friend request on PSN: smcinnis, and forngiggle post here what you'd like to drive. Of course, be sure to read everything twice and I'll go over it again before the race. Glad to have you.

Heads up to everyone, I'll be streaming again with full game chat audible. So if you wouldn't say it to your momma, maybe think twice. :sly: Or don't, I don't care.:lol:

See you guys in a few hours!
Just a heads up... I don't do well at that track....way too frikken long, cannot remember what corner is coming up.
So expect some very bad language.

:Heads up to everyone, I'll be streaming again with full game chat audible. So if you wouldn't say it to your momma, maybe think twice. :sly: Or don't, I don't care.:lol:

See you guys in a few hours![/QUOTE]

I hope you don't care, I don't have a filter.

So official qualifying from 6:30 to 8:30, or will you be opening a new room at reg 7:30 time?
Doubt I'll be able to make it before 7:30.

Same room, 2 Hour Qually. I'll send out invites at 6:30, 7:30 and 8 for any stragglers.

Fr sent also will grab the honda nsx gt3 if available

Done! I'm assuming you mean Acura though. :P

Just a heads up... I don't do well at that track....way too frikken long, cannot remember what corner is coming up.
So expect some very bad language.

The driving line is not disabled, so you could do that. But you're no sissy.:sly:

I hope you don't care, I don't have a filter.

Well duh. You should skim through my stream from last night, buncha sailors over there. :lol:

Here is the final entry list for tonight. If @Eh Team can't make it I have a standby that might be ready. 👍

Group A GT3
@Mike Lobban Audi R8 GT3
@aerolite Ferrari 488 GT3
@1LBgummybear Mercedes AMG GT3
@etcetera_997 Porsche 991 GT3R
@TVV0_ Acura NSX GT3

Group B TCR
@mexxifrieboy Mercedes A45 TCR