Sim Rig Suggestions

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

Im looking to build a sim rig for my ps4 as i currently use a desk and chair which isnt ideal. I have a csl elite wheel and the clubsport v3 pedals and a 27" benq monitor.
Im looking to spend about £1200 on the rig, but if i need a bigger monitor or tv this would have to be included in the available money i have spare.

Any suggestions?

Here plan too to order S1. Wondering why they have pause on deliveries to 29. Oktober?

Simpit convinced me of quality of this rig and it costs me 799€+119€. Rig plus shifter and handbrake holder.

Have any of you guys built a rig yourself? I’m planning on building one, but I can’t seem to find any plans or dimensions anywhere on what size to build it, anyone have a link to a set of plans or specs for a good one? Thanks. :)

Hi everyone

Im looking to build a sim rig for my ps4 as i currently use a desk and chair which isnt ideal. I have a csl elite wheel and the clubsport v3 pedals and a 27" benq monitor.
Im looking to spend about £1200 on the rig, but if i need a bigger monitor or tv this would have to be included in the available money i have spare.

Any suggestions?
Have a look here.

27" monitor is very small especially for a game like GTSport where you can not adjust the field of view.
Sim Lab has some nice cockpits.
Rseat S1 is also nice.

Thanks for the suggestions, really appreciate the help. I use a 27" monitor at the minute as im sat 2-3 feet away from it. Would you suggest a larger monitor or a tv to use with a rig? I know both have pro's and con's and not sure what the optimal size would be

Thanks for the suggestions, really appreciate the help. I use a 27" monitor at the minute as im sat 2-3 feet away from it. Would you suggest a larger monitor or a tv to use with a rig? I know both have pro's and con's and not sure what the optimal size would be
I went from 24" tv to this 32" monitor which is 2 feet from my eyes and if I have to buy today I would even buy a bigger size monitor.

These are plans for a "Zalem" rig. A guy out of Spain who started Zalem posted these plans on the web about 7 or 8 years ago. My rig has evolved over the years and these pics are 8 years old. I used square tubing in 1 1/2" and 1 1/4". Powder coated a finish on it for durability.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 37
  • 2222.jpeg
    2222.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 33
Hi everyone

Any suggestions?

I really like the Simetek K2. dont have the space for it yet, but it is sturdy, compact and has a very affordable price.
https://simetik-cockpits.myshopify.com/products/cockpit-k2

Back