Simagic Dynamic M10 direct drive wheel

• Thread starter Sprocket
  • 41 comments
Interesting. I'm expecting a follow up video with a review soon (hopefully)?

Jerome

Nice! Perfect NM range for mass market.
10nm base
15nm base

Lets wait for the price! i would like to see something like 400€ 10nm base, 600€ 15nm base :)
hgjhgjgg.jpg
tfgfhfgf.jpg

https://www.simagicdynamic.com/direct-drive-wheel-base

I saw the video about the Simagic on youtube last Wednesday.

Their website was still not finished but it is now. I wanted to create a thread but thought it wasn't worth it. Also because of their website not being finished.

I saw the video about the Simagic on youtube last Wednesday.

Their website was still not finished but it is now. I wanted to create a thread but thought it wasn't worth it. Also because of their website not being finished.

if im correct the 10nm wheelbase is $699 and for 15nm one its $1199 is that correct?

Not really sure why he's calling this wheel base at 600 dollars a game changer. Simplicity's new 13 Nm wheel base is 669 exl. VAT. And I'm pretty sure both their 10 and 12 Nm wheel bases were even cheaper.

You guys actually trust stuff that comes from China? Just wondering not putting them down, my experience is that most of their stuff (from China) is limited life cycle and then dispose. At $800 bones that is pretty high.

You guys actually trust stuff that comes from China? Just wondering not putting them down, my experience is that most of their stuff (from China) is limited life cycle and then dispose. At $800 bones that is pretty high.

Where do you think the MiGE motors for all the everlasting OSW´s comes from? And all the Thrustmaster, Logitech and Fanatec stuff?

At this point in time everything comes from China, even my Fanatec DD1

dont get me wrong guys... I know everything comes from China but one thing is sub contracted parts to buying their platforms. My experience has been lets say lack luster and forget trying to get replacement or any kind of customer service. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Well, we gotta be clear when we speak for China - as some statements here are made...for companies like Thrustmaster, Logitech and Fanatec - only the production is there and we can blame China only if quality control is poor, but it is on the brand sholders to decide how to control the quality.
For brands that are 100% chinesse - basically it is hit and miss unless they build solid name...so I cant say this wheel is good or bad, but at least we need to know who stays behind this brand. A chinesse guys passioned to develope DD wheel or some guys saw this niche and start to make some products to mimic real ones.
Btw, if you observe the market and check ebay etc - uoi will see that Chinesse seller saw our hobby like profit niche and start to build absolute garbage products like SQ shifters or pedals that mimic HE pedals even....it is seen from a mile that those are cheapo garbage , but they even set prices close to originals - that is not only to have huge profit, but to trick some of us that this is good quality product in same price range as others...
I will not jump on any "chinesse only" peripheral unless the brand is proven in time.
Especialy in DD wheels - you have not only build quality, but you need solid development in time to be sure that all titles will have proper FFB on your wheel...
For exaample my DD is from Sim-plicity...Ollie the owner of Sim-plicity is one of the very first DD gurus from the days that only DIY kits was available on the market...He was one of the pioneers and even he meets obstacles building firmwares for his models to solve all FFB protocol changes for example in latest Raceroom update! But feel 100% secure in his hands...also other brands like Simucube, SimXperience, Fanatec are recommended over something unknown or known only for its cheap price.
Also what happens when something fails? Return to China? I suggest all here tempting to jump on this wheel to wait an year at least to see what happens...and to be honest there are already cheaper alternatives from European brands...

I am not saying this wheel is bad or the brand is bad - we just need to see what it is in fact!;)

I trust. Some great audio equipment comes out of china, for a reasonalble price. I see no reason a good competitive DD wheel cant come out of China too.

Well, we gotta be clear when we speak for China - as some statements here are made...for companies like Thrustmaster, Logitech and Fanatec - only the production is there and we can blame China only if quality control is poor, but it is on the brand sholders to decide how to control the quality.
For brands that are 100% chinesse - basically it is hit and miss unless they build solid name...so I cant say this wheel is good or bad, but at least we need to know who stays behind this brand. A chinesse guys passioned to develope DD wheel or some guys saw this niche and start to make some products to mimic real ones.
Btw, if you observe the market and check ebay etc - uoi will see that Chinesse seller saw our hobby like profit niche and start to build absolute garbage products like SQ shifters or pedals that mimic HE pedals even....it is seen from a mile that those are cheapo garbage , but they even set prices close to originals - that is not only to have huge profit, but to trick some of us that this is good quality product in same price range as others...
I will not jump on any "chinesse only" peripheral unless the brand is proven in time.
Especialy in DD wheels - you have not only build quality, but you need solid development in time to be sure that all titles will have proper FFB on your wheel...
For exaample my DD is from Sim-plicity...Ollie the owner of Sim-plicity is one of the very first DD gurus from the days that only DIY kits was available on the market...He was one of the pioneers and even he meets obstacles building firmwares for his models to solve all FFB protocol changes for example in latest Raceroom update! But feel 100% secure in his hands...also other brands like Simucube, SimXperience, Fanatec are recommended over something unknown or known only for its cheap price.
Also what happens when something fails? Return to China? I suggest all here tempting to jump on this wheel to wait an year at least to see what happens...and to be honest there are already cheaper alternatives from European brands...

I am not saying this wheel is bad or the brand is bad - we just need to see what it is in fact!;)

The chinese can make very good electronic products by themselves. Phones and tablets for example. If Simagic have some passionate sim-racers employed to develop the firmware, then I can see no reason why the Simagic products would be any worse than european/U.S. developed products.

The chinese can make very good electronic products by themselves. Phones and tablets for example. If Simagic have some passionate sim-racers employed to develop the firmware, then I can see no reason why the Simagic products would be any worse than european/U.S. developed products.
True! It depends who stays behind this brand! It is more likely a DD wheel guru to be born in 1 Billion population than any other place on Earth... however in that niche China still didint show some native quality brand...but I dont underestimate them. Just if China company made equal product to European - I will buy it only if they have local dealership....it is insane to deal with China for sending for repair etc...

While your statement is sensible, it doesn't stop people from considering it since they are free to buy whatever they want with their own hard-earned money, after all. So it shouldn't make any chinese products an exception whatsoever.

It is not something unusual to have hardware problem, here the thing is how the support will handle it! If you see my posts up - that was my concern!
In general that package with the formula rim looks fantastic, maybe it is not same quality like Fanatec DD + Accessories, but for sure is different league infront of the Feel VR;)

It is not something unusual to have hardware problem, here the thing is how the support will handle it! If you see my posts up - that was my concern!
In general that package with the formula rim looks fantastic, maybe it is not same quality like Fanatec DD + Accessories, but for sure is different league infront of the Feel VR;)
We'll know for sure when the reviews are in. ;)

Yeah, sure - I am speaking from what we see....about performance we cant speak on blind, but also perfomance is kinda subjective judgement of every person...I told about overal view of the product....no doubt those guys made the wheel and rims at least to look decent...I also checked their software, just examination and looks pretyy good...so, work is trown there,too!

Back