'Simulate Le Mans'... But how? No timed races

• Thread starter WadeOhh
  • 31 comments
Australia
Sydney
WadeOhh
I've seen a few things from SMS and WMD about being able to simulate Le Mans and other endurance events, but in solo race, you can only choose the laps, and even that only goes up to 250. There is no option for timed races as far as I can see.

Am I missing something really obvious, or can you legitimately not run timed races?

Just a hunch but recent video Andy mentioned game features of real racing events being incorporated into the game.
With Le Mans coming soon it will be interesting to see what they possibly implement.

I've seen a few things from SMS and WMD about being able to simulate Le Mans and other endurance events, but in solo race, you can only choose the laps, and even that only goes up to 250. There is no option for timed races as far as I can see.

Am I missing something really obvious, or can you legitimately not run timed races?
Times races are in career under endurance racing

Yeah, I want timed races ANYTIME - even quick race weekends! But I guess we'll have to wait for a while...

Eh slight bummer, but lap count/distance races are still just as good. Just do a simple calculation of how many laps and the time of each lap so you know what time cycle to put on. Best you can do for now. (and what I'll be doing)

What is the custom race feature like?

I would just like Group C cars mixed with LMP Cars . Thats if SMS adds group C. The 962C like in Forza or The Minolta and Peugeot 905 like in GT . I also hope the 787B returns . Such an icon .

That’s a bit like saying I want a three-sum including the MILF who lives around the corner but I haven't got permission from my wife yet, or in fact even asked her about it.

Oh, believe me, it does if you've seen his wife and the MILF.... :lol:
0ade7246962f4f35ffe81573f96a37548c2a2753533a227c266ee53a3670e1ba.jpg

That’s a bit like saying I want a three-sum including the MILF who lives around the corner but I haven't got permission from my wife yet, or in fact even asked her about it.

Last thing off topic , no offence but on the Acceptable Use Policy it Says :

"You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented "

Back