SimXperience AccuForce Pro V2 Racing Wheel Thread

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 56 comments
At about 41:40 he mentions that ffb in Assetto Corsa is "vague" with most dd wheels he has tried. Hmmmm.
Is he alone in this or has others mentioned it too?
From the comments below the video:

коментар.png

Ok, some mixed messages there. But looks like the gyro thing worked for a lot of people at least.

I just run the Leo Bodnar suggested settings on the PDF file on his website and I have nothing to complain about the FFB on my DD system with Assetto Corsa but this is my first DD wheel so I can only compare it to my last 2 wheels my G29 and Fanatec CSW V2 and well there is no comparison there.

Maybe its just me(weird person) but the ff in assetto corsa feels better on ps4 then on pc.
Its not feel that smooth but there is more detail.
On pc i have in system setting 100% and ingame 120% to reach same strenght than 46% on ps4 version.
(testet with the old miata on street tyres)

I just run the Leo Bodnar suggested settings on the PDF file on his website and I have nothing to complain about the FFB on my DD system with Assetto Corsa but this is my first DD wheel so I can only compare it to my last 2 wheels my G29 and Fanatec CSW V2 and well there is no comparison there.

Is DD wheel that good?

So many choices, so many dilemmas

1. SimCube
  2. Sim-pli-city
  3. AccuForce
  4. Bodnar (nah, too expensive)
  5. DD Podium
  6. FeelVR
  7. Other DD wheels I don't know of.

Is SimXperience simply getting in line with Fanatec's prices, or is this a Black Friday thing? Cause $999 for their Pro setup sounds pretty reasonable. If this is permanent, then that changes my list a bit.

Do we in the EU have to take additional costs like customs/VAT into account on top of the $169 transport costs? Or does Simxperience also ship from a warehouse already based within EU borders?

I'm (also) still in doubt which DD wheel to choose...

Last edited:
Awww Nuts! Well for those prepared to take the plunge, it's an awesome price.

It is while supplies last which could be past Black Friday. Their summer sale lasted a few months. It's a great wheel, especially at that price point.

Edit: if you buy, pay attention to the shipping options. When shipping to Canada paying a little more for Worldwide Expedited made overall shipping prices slightly cheaper because I avoided UPSs brokerage fees (only paid taxes).

Last edited:

1. SimCube
  2. Sim-pli-city
  3. AccuForce
  5. DD Podium
  6. FeelVR
No European SimXperience. Okay, this means that I can cross the AccuForce from my list. Oh, also the Bodnar. It's too expensive and not exactly better than 1 and 2.

I'm not a fan of 1 and 2 which means >>> strike-through

No European SimXperience. Okay, this means that I can cross the AccuForce from my list. Oh, also the Bodnar. It's too expensive and not exactly better than 1 and 2.

I'm not a fan of 1 and 2 which means >>> strike-through
Yep also for me #5 on the top of the list. Looking forward to Wednesday auction and hopefully no one else has time to bid ;)

It is while supplies last which could be past Black Friday. Their summer sale lasted a few months. It's a great wheel, especially at that price point.

Edit: if you buy, pay attention to the shipping options. When shipping to Canada paying a little more for Worldwide Expedited made overall shipping prices slightly cheaper because I avoided UPSs brokerage fees (only paid taxes).

I'm not ready to replace the wheel yet, that will be the last piece in my upgrade plan. So I will be looking at Black Friday next year, or if there's a killer sale that brings the price of the AF Pro back down to a grand during the summer or early fall of 2019. Right now, pedals is the first thing on my radar. Hopefully the planets will align and I can land a set of ProtoSimtech PT2's once I am ready to buy.

1. SimCube
  2. Sim-pli-city
  3. AccuForce
  5. DD Podium
  6. FeelVR
Have a look at hybrid racing simulations they have a sweet dd , the aussie dollar is not the best so that could be better for some. Simfai in Singapore also.
My brains can't keep up lol.

I'm not ready to replace the wheel yet, that will be the last piece in my upgrade plan. So I will be looking at Black Friday next year, or if there's a killer sale that brings the price of the AF Pro back down to a grand during the summer or early fall of 2019. Right now, pedals is the first thing on my radar. Hopefully the planets will align and I can land a set of ProtoSimtech PT2's once I am ready to buy.

I just finished a complete overhaul of my system:
  • Protosimtech PT2 pedals
  • Aiologs handbrake and shifter
  • Accuforce V2 wheel
  • 4play racing HD racing rig
I feel that I have gotten great value for the money with all of those purchases. Good luck with getting the PT2s.

Hey, I just took delivery of my Accuforce 2/Sim Commander v4 wheel hardware/software and I thought I would throw this out here to the GTP community before a wider search online. In the Sim Commander 4 software, there a lots of FFB calibration Slider adjustments. Which ones most directly affect the ability for the wheel to sense oversteer and understeer signals from iRacing (or any sim for that matter)? From what I can understand in my own testing.......... the "Intensity" Slider affects understeer FFB more than any other Slider, and "Real Wheel Spin" Slider senses oversteer more than any other slide. Are you all experiencing the same? C:confused:heers!

Hey, I just took delivery of my Accuforce 2/Sim Commander v4 wheel hardware/software and I thought I would throw this out here to the GTP community before a wider search online. In the Sim Commander 4 software, there a lots of FFB calibration Slider adjustments. Which ones most directly affect the ability for the wheel to sense oversteer and understeer signals from iRacing (or any sim for that matter)? From what I can understand in my own testing.......... the "Intensity" Slider affects understeer FFB more than any other Slider, and "Real Wheel Spin" Slider senses oversteer more than any other slide. Are you all experiencing the same? C:confused:heers!
http://www.mockracer.com/2015/07/accuforce-settings-for-dummies.html?m=1

122240f1-97a9-460f-b885-0b635788554d.jpg

The fifth annual SimXperience Black Friday sale is here! Starting Friday November 22nd at 12:00 AM EST (5:00 AM UTC) the savings will commence and run for 10 days thru Cyber Monday December 2nd, 12:00 PM EST.

The AccuForce Steering Systems, GS5 GForce Seat, DIY Motion Kits, SimVibe and Buttkickers are all marked down! To take advantage of the savings, you must use the Optional Promo Code SimXBlack from the product page when adding it to the shopping cart.

AccuForce Pro Complete and Your Way

The original turn-key direct drive wheel system is on sale for Black Friday this year. Bang for the buck, you will not find a better deal on a direct drive wheel system on the market. You can take $75.00 off both the Complete and Your Way models during our promotion.

AccuForce Pro Complete $999.00 - $75.00 off = $924.00
AccuForce Your Way $699.00 - $75.00 off = $624.00

GS-5 G-Force Seat

Looking to add motion to your simulator, look no further than the GS-5 G-Force Seat! The GS-5 is the only peripheral on the market that provides this type of unique immersion.

We’ve discounted the GS-5 $500 for Black Friday and its available while supplies last at $2499.00

GS-5 G-Force Seat $2,999.00 - $500 = $2499.00

DIY Motion kits

We have some great savings on motion this year! All of our Motion Starter Kits are 15% off during this promotion.

2DOF 100mm SCN5 Motion Starter Kit $1353.00 – 15% OFF = $1150.05
2DOF 150mm SCN5 Motion Starter Kit $1520.00 – 15% OFF = $1292.00
2DOF 150mm SCN6 Motion Starter Kit $2179.00 – 15% OFF = $1852.15

3DOF 100mm SCN5 Motion Starter Kit $1829.00 – 15% OFF = $1554.65
3DOF 150mm SCN5 Motion Starter Kit $2086.00 – 15% OFF = $1773.10
3DOF 150mm SCN6 Motion Starter Kit $3069.00 – 15% OFF = $2608.65

SimVibe Software

Some of you may not realize that SimVibe does a lot more than breathe new life into your transducers. SimVibe is part of the Sim Commander software suite that offers in game on screen gauges, a virtual lap analyzer and more. SimVibe and Sim Commander software suite is $20 off during our Black Friday promotion.

SimVibe Software $89.00 - $20.00 = $69.00

Buttkicker

To go along with our great deal on SimVibe, get yourself a Buttkicker Mini LFE SimVibe Edition (or up to 8) for $70.00 each! *amplifier not included

Buttkicker Mini LFE $95.00 -$20.00 = $75.00
* LIMIT 8 PER CUSTOMER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

If you were considering getting a new product from one of the most innovative companies in the sim racing industry, now would be a great time to take advantage of these killer deals. Bookmark www.SimXperience.com and be ready to push the throttle to the floor to enhance your Sim Racing Experience.

All items will ship to arrive before Christmas!

Hi all,

I live in Europe and I am investigating my options for a DD wheel.

If I buy Accuforce from US e-shop it will cost me 1076euros(175 euros is the shipping cost)
If I buy it from their european e-shop it will cost me 1400 euros(shipping included)

Most probably it's the VAT but do I have to pay VAT or customs fees when the product arrives in Europe?
I would like to hear some experiences from european buyers of the wheel. If the faced any troubles in their country customs office, VAT etc.

Hi all,

I live in Europe and I am investigating my options for a DD wheel.

If I buy Accuforce from US e-shop it will cost me 1076euros(175 euros is the shipping cost)
If I buy it from their european e-shop it will cost me 1400 euros(shipping included)

Most probably it's the VAT but do I have to pay VAT or customs fees when the product arrives in Europe?
I would like to hear some experiences from european buyers of the wheel. If the faced any troubles in their country customs office, VAT etc.

buddy I think you should call your customs office where you live and ask them for this information so you don’t worry, don’t think about the bad and here you are

Back