Sin Motorsports Garage: FITT Tunes

• Thread starter sinof1337
  • 123 comments
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
440+Cuda+at+Willow+2.jpg

Cuda+440+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
Website Update
So back in October I launched a website for my tunes, as well as other thing GT and racing game related. However, due to a variety of reasons(mainly, Google Sites is a pain to work with, and I got a bit burned out on GT6 for a while), I quickly lost interest and stopped working on it. However, I have recently made progress on a NEW website, this time with Squarespace rather than Google Sites: sinmotorsportsgarage.com

Currently, the site has 3 pages: a list of all my tunes, a page for my tune reviews(click here to see what I mean), and a gallery for all of my photos. All of my tunes will still be posted here, but this creates a central location to find anything that isn't posted or doesn't belong here, like the tune reviews which go in the tuners thread, and images of cars that I never get around to actually tuning. The site is definitely a work in progress(I still need to actually sort the tunes, and create an actual homepage for the site), but being that the new host is infinitely easier to work with, I don't expect to get turned off from the project this time.

Also, I've started adding better photos to all of my older tunes(basically, I'm making them not all be at Gemasolar). So far I'm up through the GT-R Nismo, and I plan on updating everything within a couple weeks. All tunes have now been updated.

Last edited:
Acura NSX Concept '13
I didn't put a ton of time into this tune(as you will be able to tell once the video is up), but as this car already performs so well, I don't think it really needed much.

Acura+NSX+Concept+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
Honda NSX Concept '13
Virtually identical to the Acura version, this tune has slightly less power and slightly harder tires.

Honda+NSX+Concept+at+Midfield.jpg

Honda+NSX+Concept+Vehicle+Card.png

Pagani Huayra '13
Created for the FITT Pagani Huayra God of the Winds Challenge. It took 2nd place in Drivers' Choice, but 1st place in the Fastest Lap and 5 Lap Combined categories, giving it 1st place overall in the event.

Huayra+at+Fuji.jpg

pagani+huayra+vehicle+card.png
Awesome car sir. You deserve it that is a great car. And you beat me 👍 congratulations sir.

Awesome car sir. You deserve it that is a great car. And you beat me 👍 congratulations sir.
Thanks. Though I have found that it is definitely best to keep it on Fuji. I tried it on Midfield earlier today and the understeer was so bad I could have sworn the front was riding on bare rims :lol:

Thanks. Though I have found that it is definitely best to keep it on Fuji. I tried it on Midfield earlier today and the understeer was so bad I could have sworn the front was riding on bare rims :lol:
Well you have a great starting point to make a general track tune little bit of tweaking and you will have another super tune for your garage

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13
Built partially to celebrate finally getting the platinum trophy in Gran Turismo 6, and partially to celebrate the one year anniversary of Sin Motorsports Garage. Two important notes: 1. Unlike most of my tunes, this does use an oil change, and 2. The Cost of Parts is not correct, since I forgot to change it before I created the image.

Veyron+at+Sierra.jpg

veyron+vehicle+card.png

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Whoops, I forgot to change the transmission values from when I did the 587PP Mustang. I'll have the image updated soon, here are the actual values for now:

Final Gear: Max
Max Speed: Min
1st: 2.600
2nd: 1.947
3rd: 1.480
4th: 1.167
5th: 0.947
Final Gear: 3.100

Mazda+Raceway+Laguna+Seca_1.jpg

IROCZ+Camaro+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
So it seems like I've been a bit AWOL lately, thought I would post just as an update. I have been planning to do more tunes, but between trying to finish up Forza 6(so I can start doing some tunes there as well), trying to get my whole computer setup working again so I can make more videos(lots of issues, mostly incompatible or defective parts), along with just dealing with the general time crunch that the holidays tend to bring. I probably won't have anything new up for a little while, but I do plan to be back up to full speed sometime soon.

Back