Since 1.17 Constant (CE-345878-0) error

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 31 comments
United States
United States
Hoping to give the new track a lap,Now constantly getting this error after loading completes,Tried also online lobby's,Diff cars, and diff Tracks? Any suggestions? Verified this morning still not working.

Hoping to give the new track a lap,Now constantly getting this error after loading completes,Tried also online lobby's,Diff cars, and diff Tracks? Any suggestions? Verified this morning still not working.
Forgot to say I'm on Ps4 Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I Was thinking when i get home i'll delete the game, re set my modem then re download it,Maybe that will work hopefully really want to check it out?

I was able to play for a little over an hour this morning without issues, likely random luck from the cars I chose?

Region
USA West Coast
PS4 Pro (with boost mode)
T300

multiple practice runs on Laguna Seca
Cars:
Maserati GT4
Merc SLS GT3
Audi TT RS (VLN)

Quick Race Laguna Seca
BMW M235i Racing

It seems like it's tied to certain cars at Laguna. Frustratingly, it's not a matter of DLC/vanilla or anything like that. The C7R repeatedly crashes the game for me, but the 500 AC, Exige S, Huracan Performante, and 911 Carrera S all work fine, even after said crash.

All tested in Hot Lap mode so far, on a PS4 Pro.

Edit: the C7R crashes the game at other tracks too. Maggione, Nordschleife, Silverstone so far. The 33 Stradale has been fine for me.

Also, the error code for me is slightly different: CE-34878-0.

Last edited:
It seems like it's tied to certain cars at Laguna. Frustratingly, it's not a matter of DLC/vanilla or anything like that. The C7R repeatedly crashes the game for me, but the 500 AC, Exige S, Huracan Performante, and 911 Carrera S all work fine, even after said crash.

All tested in Hot Lap mode so far, on a PS4 Pro.

Edit: the C7R crashes the game at other tracks too. Maggione, Nordschleife, Silverstone so far. The 33 Stradale has been fine for me.

Also, the error code for me is slightly different: CE-34878-0.
Come to think of it the C7R is the only car I Tried on it?

I was able to play for a little over an hour this morning without issues, likely random luck from the cars I chose?

Region
USA West Coast
PS4 Pro (with boost mode)
T300

multiple practice runs on Laguna Seca
Cars:
Maserati GT4
Merc SLS GT3
Audi TT RS (VLN)

Quick Race Laguna Seca
BMW M235i Racing
I Hate to sound dumb but what is Boost mode,I'm using PS4Pro also and Must have it!

I Hate to sound dumb but what is Boost mode,I'm using PS4Pro also and Must have it!
It's a mode that allows games to take advantage of the Pro's extra power and run better. You can find it in the system settings:

boost-mode-01-ps4-en-02mar17

yep i can drive a single car around Laguna Seca in practice mode but i tried to set a race with the Mclaren 12c GT3 and it crahsed o well, im sure they will fix it soon

Wow Man Thank you! I've never noticed this setting,Just changed it, can't wait to try it out.
Just verified the Mercedes AMG Works fine in practice mode.

Hey man - just a heads up.. they will give you a warning for double posting on this site. Just edit your previous post.

And yeah I used one of the Merc GT3 cars this morning without issue.

Ps4 pro - Boost mode for AC is nice, nothing game changing but it increases the frame rate and keeps it stable which is nice for racing games. I could tell the difference at first but can no longer tell... then I load up GTS and am like.. damn this is sexy, but it just looks pretty I do not get the same enjoyment I get from AC for pure driving/racing pleasure.

Hey man - just a heads up.. they will give you a warning for double posting on this site. Just edit your previous post.

And yeah I used one of the Merc GT3 cars this morning without issue.

Ps4 pro - Boost mode for AC is nice, nothing game changing but it increases the frame rate and keeps it stable which is nice for racing games. I could tell the difference at first but can no longer tell... then I load up GTS and am like.. damn this is sexy, but it just looks pretty I do not get the same enjoyment I get from AC for pure driving/racing pleasure.
I'm trying to figure out how to delete it but can't find the option?

I downloaded 1.17, then selected Hot Lap, Giulia QV, and Laguna Seca. No crashes, only awesomeness. Regular old PS4.

The only issue I had was that AC defaulted to having my G29 shifter disabled. I thought something was wrong with the shifter itself because I had only recently put it on my rig. I fired up PCARS 1 to make sure but the shifter worked fine. I eventually found the setting in the AC controller menu and all was good.

I downloaded 1.17, then selected Hot Lap, Giulia QV, and Laguna Seca. No crashes, only awesomeness. Regular old PS4.

The only issue I had was that AC defaulted to having my G29 shifter disabled. I thought something was wrong with the shifter itself because I had only recently put it on my rig. I fired up PCARS 1 to make sure but the shifter worked fine. I eventually found the setting in the AC controller menu and all was good.
Only time mine has crashed is with the CR7. Saying that, I've mostly been playing with the Quattroporte, love it.

Every time I try to do a race it crashes. Good job guys, way to test your update before pushing it out

But I don't want to drive that car...

"This game works perfectly" *see fine print
*as long as you do exactly what we say otherwise everything falls apart like a house of cards.

Yea no thanks :)

But I don't want to drive that car...

"This game works perfectly" *see fine print
*as long as you do exactly what we say otherwise everything falls apart like a house of cards.

Yea no thanks :)
That car is good fun. Even if you don't want to drive, give it a just to see if it crashes. Then also to give the car a go. I've nearly used any other car because of it. Looks great in replays.

Back