Since the update

• Thread starter chrishagan
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Sunderland
As above since the update all my cars start all races in 2nd gear instead of 1st and also the engine noise seems to have dropped very quiet on all cars too, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this too?
Thanks.

As above since the update all my cars start all races in 2nd gear instead of 1st and also the engine noise seems to have dropped very quiet on all cars too, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this too?
Thanks.
Well, engine sounds before the word 'Go!' have been known to be quiet for some, for quite some time - I have only heard loud engine sounds before the off on a few cars, and not always either. Occasional people have no engine sounds throughout - though either that fixed itself or they found another solution. There have been suggestions in the past to delete the update and then re-install. Personally I'd check with Sony support first, before doing that.

So I picked up the game for the first time in over a month, glad they fixed the physics so that it's actually playable now.

Back