• 18 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
It all starts this weekend, France v Italy and England v Scotland tomorrow with Ireland v Wales on Sunday.

Yes! :D

Can't wait for this, although I don't think Ireland will win it this year, too many injuries.

Wales to win, France and Scotland to be hugely entertaining, maybe even dark horses.

Hyped isn't the word.

two narrow wins for England and France yesterday, France were 8 points behind but won 23-21 against Italy and England beat Scotland 9-15, Ireland v Wales in a bit...

Was a really good game yesterday, Wales did well to draw after such a crap start...

So this weekends games then, you've got France v Ireland on BBC, 2.25pm KO, Wales v Scotland also on BBC at 4.50pm, then its Italy v England on ITV at 2pm on Sunday.

I don't know much about most other rugby leagues, but those are all some pretty good matches with some quality teams playing.

Not happy with Ireland, pretty toothless performance, absolutely nobody in that team that can break a line, didn't deserve to win, even if France got those yellows.

The Wales-Scotland game was great, bummed that Hogg had to come off, I believe Scotland could have won if he stayed on.

No Six Nations this weekend as it takes a weekend off, its back this coming Friday night with Wales v France.

Rugby this weekend is Wales v France on BBC1 at 8.05pm tomorrow night, Italy v Scotland on ITV at 2.25 Saturday and England v Ireland also on ITV at 4.50pm.

Rugby this weekend is Ireland v Italy at 1.30pm and England v Wales at 4pm both on BBC Saturday and Scotland v France on Sunday at 3pm on ITV.

England v Wales is definitely a title decider....

Surprised the TMO wasn't used for North nearly stepping out of play earlier, may well have changed the outcome.

But yeah, Wales were poor until the 70th minute, don't think they can be too unhappy with the wrong decision.

Yeah we were crap for the most part, comeback came to little to late and only because England had a guy in the bin, disappointing, up to France to stop England now...

Sorry for the double post but Scotland have just beat France 29-18, which means England have won this years Six Nations...

Great game between Ireland and Scotland, little disappointed it was decided by poor discipline but it's been my game of the tournament overall.

Congratulations to England, been an average championship this year if you ask me, happy that Wales slammed Italy, we needed that win and performance, second place in the table isn't bad...

Back