• 18 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
Its that time of year again! The Six Nations start this weekend and who will win it is anyone's guess as this is probably the most open tournament in years, last years Grand Salm winners Wales have a new man in charge following Warren Gatland's decade long run in charge and its fellow Kiwi Wayne Pivac at the helm now.

Table P W D L PD BP PTS
England 5 4 0 1 44 2 18
France 5 4 0 1 21 2 18
Ireland 5 3 0 22 30 2 14
Scotland 5 3 0 2 18 2 14
Wales 5 1 0 4 25 4 8
Italy 5 0 0 5 -134 0 0
This weekends games

Saturday
Wales v Italy (2.15 BBC)
Ireland v Scotland (4.45 ITV)

Sunday
France v England (3pm BBC)

Last edited:
Wales 42-0 Italy
Ireland 19-12 Scotland
France 24-17 England

A complete demolition job for Wales over Italy given them a bonus point, Jonny Sexton scored every point for Ireland in a nervy game against Scotland for which Stuart Hogg had a costly try-line gaffe where he dropped the ball, France were impressive and were 17-0 up at half time and then it was 24-0 until England suddenly woke up, two Johnny May tries gave the visitors hope but it was too late really.

The table has been updated.

Here are this weekends games.

Saturday
Ireland v Wales (2.15 ITV)
Scotland v England (4.45 BBC)

Sunday
France v Italy (3pm BBC)

France were impressive and were 17-0 up at half time and then it was 24-0 until England suddenly woke up, two Johnny May tries gave the visitors hope but it was too late really.

First half was a horror show for an England fan

If I'm Italy, I'd want to smash the daylights out of my next opponent after getting wrecked 42-0. I still think this is a talented pool of rugby countries to where any of these six can win it all. There is not really any true favorite of mine. I guess of this weekend's games, I love the Ireland vs. Wales match.

Ireland 24-14 Wales
Scotland 6-13 England
France 35-22 Italy

Confident performance from Ireland to beat defending champions Wales in a bonus point win, very cagey game between Scotland and England in some terrible weather, the match was 3-3 until 10 mins to go, France scored five tries in a bonus point win over Italy.

Table has been updated.

No Six Nations this weekend as it takes a week break, it will be back next weekend.

What team(s) or player(s) have you all been impressed with so far? Any surprise (good or bad) performances?

Here are this weekends games.

Saturday
Italy v Scotland (2.15 ITV)
Wales v France (4.45 BBC)

Sunday
England v Ireland (3pm ITV)

Italy 0-17 Scotland
Wales 23-27 France
England 24-12 Ireland

Ireland's Grand Slam hopes are over, its down to France now.

Table has been updated.

Ireland v Italy has been postponed because of the Coronavirus, there has been an outbreak of the disease in northern Italy in the last week with 11 confirmed deaths, the game was due to be played on March 7th, we should know the new date for the match in the next few days.

That's sad. Coronavirus needs to be defeated. I hope everyone will be alright.

Here are the two Six Nations games for this weekend.

Saturday
England v Wales (4.45 ITV)

Sunday
Scotland v France (3pm BBC)

Next weeks game between Italy and England is postponed because of the coronavirus, no date for that game yet plus no date for the Ireland v Italy game that was supposed to be played this weekend.

It was supposed to be the final day of this years Championship tomorrow but all three games are now postponed because of the virus, Wales v Scotland was going ahead right up until this afternoon but its now off.

No-one really knows when the remaining games will be played, I've heard it will be sometime in the Autumn, I have updated the table in the original post following last weekends two games and I'll keep you updated with any news regarding the last few games.

Hi there guys!

The Six Nations will conclude with the final four games over the next two weekends, tomorrow will see Ireland v Italy and next Saturday will be the final three fixtures on 'Super Saturday'. Wales v Scotland, Italy v England and France v Ireland.

There are a couple of international games this weekend as well with France v Wales and Scotland v Georgia tomorrow night, England v Barbarians was supposed to take place also but 12 Bar-Bar players broke Covid rules by going out for a meal outside of their bubble so they had to cancel the game.

Can we start the 6 nations from scratch again please? Fra- 0 Wal- 10 after 7 mins.

Edit. Dammit 21-13 half time. :mad:

Well done France, out played us to be fair, 38-21.

Last edited:
Ireland a dominant 50-17 win over Italy yesterday as the competition resumes and nears its conclusion, Ireland had seven tries in a bonus point win with Italy going over the line twice.

I have updated the table in the original post. England, Ireland and France all have a chance to win the competition on the final day Saturday, and one of the games is France v Ireland.

France did beat Wales 38-21 in the warm up game last night, quite annoyingly.

Here are the games for the delayed final weekend of this tears Six Nations.

Saturday.
Wales v Scotland (2.15 BBC)
Italy v England (4.45 ITV)
France v Ireland (8.05 BBC)

Table P W D L PD BP PTS
Ireland 4 3 0 1 38 2 14
England 4 3 0 1 15 1 13
France 4 2 0 2 13 1 10
Scotland 4 2 0 2 14 2 9
Wales 4 1 0 3 25 3 7
Italy 4 0 0 4 -72 0 0

Here are the permutations for this weekend.

Ireland.
Ireland are the only team with their fate in their own hands, if they get a bonus point win over France then the Championship is theirs. They could still win the title with a four point non-bonus win. With England expected to achieve a a bonus point victory over Italy then it will go down to points difference.

England.
England are the most likely champions. They will win the title with a bonus point win over Italy and if France beat Ireland. Unless France earn a bonus point win and secure a margin of victory two points greater than England's.

France.
For France to win the Six Nations they must beat Ireland and better England's result against Italy. If France and England achieve the same result, ie a four or five point win, then France must overhaul England's points total.

Last edited:
Wales 10-14 Scotland
Italy 5-34 England
France 35-27 Ireland

England win this years Six Nations on points difference, They did the job with the big win over Italy. France needed a massive 32-point win over Ireland but it didn't happen, that game was a great watch though. Scotland get their first win in Wales since 2002 and its been a poor campaign for Wales sadly.
Table P W D L PD BP PTS
England 5 4 0 1 44 2 18
France 5 4 0 1 21 2 18
Ireland 5 3 0 22 30 2 14
Scotland 5 3 0 2 18 2 14
Wales 5 1 0 4 25 4 8
Italy 5 0 0 5 -134 0 0

Back