• 26 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
So its that time of year again when the International Rugby starts, it wasn't long ago when last years competition finished in the Autumn because of Covid, this year should hopefully go ahead without too much disruption, albeit without crowds....

TABLE. P W D L DIFF BS PTS

Wales 5 4 0 1 61 4 20
France 5 3 0 2 37 4 16
Ireland 5 3 0 1 48 3 15
Scotland 5 3 0 2 47 3 11
England 5 2 0 3 -9 2 10
Italy 5 0 0 5 -184 0 0

This weekends games.

Saturday.
Italy v France (2.15 ITV)
England v Scotland (4.45 ITV)

Sunday.
Wales v Ireland (3pm BBC)

Last edited:
Each season of Six Nations Rugby is intriguing. All of these countries are great at rugby, at least among the European rugby clubs. I usually would favor teams like England or Ireland most. I'll be sure to whatever action I can. Here in America, it probably will be on NBC Sports Network.

I saw France wreck Italy 50-10 earlier today. Momentum was huge in favor of the French in this test. Only real blunder I saw from France was missing a kick after a try.

Scotland beat England at Twickenham for the first time since 1983, they won 11-6.

Just finished Wales 21-16 Ireland, Ireland went down to 14 after O'Mahony was sent off for a dangerous tackle on 14 minutes but it was Ireland who lead 6-13 at half time but George North and Rees Zaamit tries put Wales ahead, Ireland kept fighting right till the end! Great game of Rugby!

Table has been updated.

Six Nations games this weekend.

Saturday.
England v Italy (2.15 ITV)
Scotland v Wales (4.45 BBC)

Sunday.
Ireland v France (3pm ITV)

Italy got run over today. Italy struck first, but England kept putting on the pressure after England was sleepwalking early. I didn't get the exact score, but it was a solid and convincing win for England.

My goodness- the Guinness Six Nations Scotland vs. Wales match was awesome! Back-and-forth scoring, especially in the 2nd Half made this game a total slugfest. It was the Welsh blokes, though, who held on to win 25-24. But again- awesome match!

England 41-18 Italy
Scotland 24-25 Wales
Ireland 13-15 France

Table has been updated.

Wales quite lucky again, cant see us winning the whole thing the way we are playing right now.

I meant to mention the England vs. Italy game got a bit chippy during the late stages of the game. Italy still has plenty of work to do to try to keep up with the other five teams in the Six Nations.

I completely missed the Ireland vs. France game, by the way.

No Six Nations this week as it takes a week off, its back next week with Wales v England the pick of the games.

I probably don't see Italy doing much damage at all. I tend to be most impartial to the United Kingdom and Ireland in rugby. So I could see the likes of England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland being the better of these teams in Six Nations Rugby this tournament.

France v Scotland on Sunday is postponed because of the Covid outbreak in the French camp, 11 players and 2 staff have tested positive for the virus and they had to cut training short today.

Here are this weekends games.

Saturday.
Italy v Ireland (3.15 ITV)
Wales v England (4.45 BBC)

Sunday.
France P-P Scotland

France vs. Scotland would have been a pretty cool test. Shame it won't happen this weekend. I do like the Wales vs. England match.

Wales was doing work! They didn't win in a blowout, but they did take care of England nicely this week.

2 wins in 3 years against England but those are our only two since 2012.

Very happy weekend for me though. Brilliant game.

Italy 10-48 Ireland
Wales 40-24 England.

Wales were given two controversial tries but England's ill discipline cost them again when they gave away five penalties.

Table has been updated.

You can maybe cry foul about the awarding of Wales' second try (the first one followed the explicit letter of the law) but on the other hand, England conceded 15 penalties. Fifteen. Five alone were for Itoje. Whether the ref was trying to make up for the first half who knows but England were incredibly lucky to not be given a yellow card.

Last edited:
No six nations this weekend as it takes a break and will return next weekend.

I had heard that the postponed France v Scotland clash would take place on March 27th which is a week after the tournament finishes...

Here are the Six Nations games for the weekend.

Saturday.
Italy v Wales (2.15 ITV)
England v France (4.45 ITV)

Sunday.
Scotland v Ireland (3pm BBC)

I guess the one I'm looking forward to is Scotland vs. Ireland. It will be great seeing these rugby tests again after the break.

Last edited:
Italy 7-48 Wales
England 23-20 France
Scotland 23-27 Ireland

England hung on to beat France and Ireland survived a late surge from Scotland to win, standard bonus point win for Wales over Italy and the game was over at half time, with France losing its now down to Wales to win a Grand Slam that was unlikely after the poor form last year, Wales play France on the final day Saturday.

Table has been updated.

Was meant to post this yesterday but here are the final Six Nations games.

Saturday.
Scotland v Italy (2.15 BBC)
Ireland v England (4.45 ITV)
France v Wales (8pm BBC)

Wales can win the Grand Slam if they beat France, they have won the Championship regardless.

These are the final games for this year but I haven't heard if/when the postponed France-Scotland game from a few weeks ago will be played.

Last edited:
Scotland 52-10 Italy
Ireland 32-18 England
France 32-30 Wales

No Grand Slam winners this year after an extraordinary game in Paris, both teams going for it right from the first whistle and the game was decided by a French try with the very last bit of play, a lot of in-discipline with a French red card and two yellows late on for Wales, Wales stay top but cant win the Championship yet as the France-Scotland game will be played on Friday night, France need a massive bonus point win though.

Comfortable wins for Scotland and Ireland, table has been updated.

France 23-27 Scotland.

Another fantastic game of Rugby, Scotland with a very late winning try in the 84th minute, which means...
TABLE. P W D L DIFF BS PTS

Wales 5 4 0 1 61 4 20
France 5 3 0 2 37 4 16
Ireland 5 3 0 1 48 3 15
Scotland 5 3 0 2 47 3 15
England 5 2 0 3 -9 2 10
Italy 5 0 0 5 -184 0 0

Wales are this years Six Nation Champions!! :D:cheers:

Last edited:
Back