There is only ONE way and that is to get all GOLD in the Domestic A License. 👍 I only have mostly silver and three bronze.lol I wanted that car so badly, but too bad my skills aren't good enough
There is only ONE way and that is to get all GOLD in the Domestic A License. 👍 I only have mostly silver and three bronze.lol I wanted that car so badly, but too bad my skills aren't good enough
There is only ONE way and that is to get all GOLD in the Domestic A License. 👍 I only have mostly silver and three bronze.lol I wanted that car so badly, but too bad my skills aren't good enough
I thought there was two Skyline Pace Cars... one with lights on the roof and one without.... the one I have was win by getting all golds in one section of the license tests, and it doesn't have the flashing lights... the other is available in Extreme Hall, and I presume it has the flashing lights...?
The Skyline in question is also known as the Nissan GRAN TURISMO Skyline GT-R '01 (Pace Car) and is here in the Prize Car list under both License tests and Extreme Hall as you guys rightly point out... case solved 👍