Skython and Fabmaru's TT Gallery: 6/12/12 It's been over half a year!!

• Thread starter Skython
  • 63 comments
New Zealand
beyond down under
Hi all, I know Tourist Trophy is an unsung hero, and is not well known. And I also know not much people visit the TT forums. But I love this game, and I am starting a gallery.

First some shots from a time when I didn't do game photography and didn't know anything about it. But here goes

First my favourite road-bike, the 2005 Kawasaki ZX6-R

My Yamaha Vmax

My 600cc Suzuki GSX

Sorry for dark shots, this was before I knew of the exposure trick for when moving from PS2-computer

Last edited:
Nice shots Skython! One question though, are the photos from TT low quality or is it just the quality setting you have it on?

:cheers: SVX, it would have been great if the quality of that was better, I mean just look at the Kawasaki's side, really pixelly shades

:cheers: Korza. I don't know about the quality, I think I had the settings on low, I'm not sure though since I took these last year.

Last edited:
Today I just felt like playing TT, so I decided why not make a new update, so here you go.

Enjoy

My BMW K1200S

:cheers:, thanks for viewing my gallery

Last edited:
Really nice set Skython, great mood in them. #5 is my favourite, looks great with B&W.

Nice photos! I see you upped the quality.

:cheers:, I almost forgot to do so as well, I missed out on a good shot for it.

SVX
Really nice set Skython, great mood in them. #5 is my favourite, looks great with B&W.

:cheers:, the shot didn't work without B&W, so it's good that it turned out well

Last edited:
Update
Kawasaki ZX-6R

^ Repeat of BMW side on, but it looks good so I have to. Plus, I made a new riding form so I want to see if anyone notices the difference.

That's all for now, I might have more later today, or an unedited GT4 update, so keep an eye out ;)

As I said, I might have another update, and here is the last shot from the previous one

^ Omega insanely impossible stoppie, however, I didn't crash from that :eek:

And now, the bug eye Buell something rather

We are back at Valencia today, for a shot of an American motorbike from Buell, it has 100 HP, and a 1100 cc engine, how does it go here at Valencia, lets look at some photos and examine the photos with not a single word on how good the bike actually is :rolleyes:

My mate, AI Al Borlin helped with this one

Weeeeeeeee

Notice my new threads, I mean clothes ;)

PS: Is this colour too hard to read

:cheers: peterjford, the colour means nothing anyway, I just forget the next day and go back to normal. However, you have reminded me

:cheers: With an EG6, I just reckon TT doesn't get enough love as GT, even though it's sooo good.

Last edited:
U GOT DA SKILLZ with that stoppie! My favourite is the third Buell shot.

Last edited:
Great photos. My favorite was the Stoppie one. How didn't you crash after that?
I've been thinking and i would like to join your gallery as you asked

Thanks mate, and cool. You're joining :cheers:

PS: If the stoppie is unbelievable, I took shots from the stoppie's crazy point till standstill

Nice, I like the motard riding style, but I really like the second shot. The amount of blur is just right, next time just bump up the exposure to +0.2, then they look fine, nice 👍

For this Update: A tribute to my Rider: Black Stig's Rider cousin:D

He can do crazy stoppies too

and that is it. Hope you like!

Very good, #2, 3 and 5 are brilliant. I will get in an update soon, I'll get some shots in in about 9 or 10 hours

Love this game, I know its just wishfull thinking but would be great to have some online battles with motorcycles........💡

It would be great to have TT II wouldn't it

Anyway, a new update from me

This is a retry shot to make it look better, which I think I failed on

:cheers: guys

That third shot is awesome, the bike's in the perfect position for the shot, great work. Still for some reason seems too dark in some shots

Back