Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Skython, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Solo

Solo Premium

That close up shot is like no other :drool: Fantastic work! I like the Caterham shots too :tup:

2. BkS

BkS

This close up is godly. Especially for a BMW aficionado like me.

3. SVX

SVX Premium

Very nice Skython, it's awesome to see you back and taking photos in GT5. I really like #2, #4 and the last shots, beacuse they are incredibly realistic.

4. Skython

Skython

:cheers: Cheers Jus1029! Well appreciated.
    Bob then decided to take my Mercedes SLS It didn't go down too well. RIP Bob! :p

:lol:, never thought of it like that, cheers mate! :cheers:

You can also see all the work PD did to recreate it ;) Cheers Primus. :cheers:

Funny the close up is like no other, because I got the inspiration from another shot that's probably on this site. ;) Cheers mate, :cheers:.

Hmmmm, so what's the site you've just linked me to again? aficionado or something? Only kidding, thanks for the comment mate, Godly may be too much of a word. :cheers:

Thanks mate. It's also awesome to see you swing by every once and awhile. :) The vignetting in the Spa shot #2 is made by the game strangely. :odd: :cheers: Thanks again, mate.

Anyway, time for a small update as a welcome to my garage for a brilliant car!

The Jaguar XJ13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cheers: for viewing everyone. Please feel free to leave a comment below.

5. BkS

BkS

6. Solo

Solo Premium

I really like the last two shots :tup: :)

7. SVX

SVX Premium

I try my best mate.

Loving this update Skython, the first one is really unique and original, and I must say, it has definitely paid off. :tup:

8. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

Woohoo, these are very very nice Skython. Lovin' em. :tup:

9. Skython

Skython

Thanks again BKS, it was very hard to make improvements on the lighting on this because it was so good already. ;)

Cheers Soloracer! You must like Toscana night shots then. ;)

Thanks, mate! :cheers: :D I had to make the sun fit the image better and that worked.

:cheers:, mate. That's good to hear.

Also, thanks Grrlpurple... Yeah, don't think I didn't see you in the thread... Caught! :p

New update, I've done this car/track combo before, but I took these for fun and liked the angles. The race was good too, these shots are from the final laps when it started to rain. Got to 50% from 0 in two laps!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ Me going off after trying to catch the leaders.

[​IMG]

Final lap, the car in front is me, who is having trouble keeping it together in the wet, 4WD understeer doesn't help! :p

[​IMG]

MADE IT!!! 3rd is mine!

Thank you GTP for viewing, please feel free to comment below. Also, please check out the new front page. :cheers:

Kakumaki - Thanks for viewing...

Note: Yes I have gone low enough to thank people that view but don't comment (that's if I catch you). :sly:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  10. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Wow! Those R8s are gorgeous! :drool:
    The second and third shot was superb!

11. kaede

kaede

I like this. :tup:

12. Nasadus

Nasadus Premium

I like that R8 on-board shot. It's got a great atmosphere and a very imminent feel of impending danger. Great work.:tup:

13. SVX

SVX Premium

IMO, this is your best set yet. The whole set has a really awesome feel, fantastic angles, which are not too wacky. If I have to pick (which I don't want to) it would be #1 as I absolutely love the positioning of the R8 in the photo; it makes it look even more angry. The other favourite would be the second to last shot. A very wacky and unique angle, yet it feels like you are actually looking at an onboard camera.

Top work Skython :tup:

14. Solo

Solo Premium

Have you not seen how many of my gallery updates are at Toscana ;)
    I love the action in the R8 shots. The flare from the headlights is great :tup:

15. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

Niiice! That's a quality set. :tup:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  16. theRealMeyer

theRealMeyer

C'mon, don't you lie. Putting your watermark onto a real picture is not a nice thing to do...

:p

Seriously, this one looks :censored: real. All of your pics are amazing, but this is my favourite one. Great job!

17. Skython

Skython

jus1029 - :cheers:, I was trying to get the atmosphere of the wet weather. ;)

Kaede - :cheers:, good to see you visit the gallery

Nasadus - :cheers:, good that it went the right way. ;)

SVX - :cheers:, mate. It wasn't just the Audi looking angry, so was its driver when it started raining which stopped him catching the front runners. :grumpy: :p

SoloRacer - Good point about Toscana shots. ;) Yeah, I can honestly swear the headlight flare and glowing brakes look better since I started playing again. :cheers:

Nato - Quality is my focus ;)

RealMeyer - HOW DID YOU KNOW I FAKED IT!!! :p Only joking, thanks for the comment, mate. This is probably the first comment here that uses swearing positively. :dopey: :cheers:

Anyway, I have a collection of shots that I've had for awhile and I've decided to let them loose. :dopey: There may be more of these settings/themes in future.

Day and Night

Audi vs Peugeot

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Audi starts kicking butt when the night falls

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Homebuilt Viper GTS-R

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for viewing.

18. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Nice one! The Audi's glowing brakes are astonishing! :drool:

19. theRealMeyer

theRealMeyer

This.

:tup:

20. Skython

Skython

:cheers:, mate. I was new to sight of in game glowing brakes. :p Also, the side on R10 shot isn't edited at all except for removal of the GT Watermark. :D

Since you had the same response as Justin, just read the response to his and get the same thing. ;) :cheers:

21. V8Loverrr

V8Loverrr

22. Skython

Skython

Thanks, mate. :cheers: Good thing that if you drool inside the image it won't be seen because it's dark. ;)

23. Grand Prix

Grand Prix Premium

Great Audi R8 set. :tup: Also like the 2nd and 3rd shots of the R10 and 908.

24. Skython

Skython

:cheers:, mate. However I am confused about this 3rd Peugeot vs Audi shot. :p

25. iNs3CuRe

iNs3CuRe

Pretty awesome pictures man :drool: I can see how you progressed from the pictures on your front page to the pictures you take now :tup:

26. Skython

Skython

:cheers:, mate. I slowly learnt that you don't have to use all the pictures you take. ;) Just the good ones.

Also, next update is coming Dec 11. Be here GTPers, I need comments. :)

27. Grand Prix

Grand Prix Premium

The first one with the lone Audi, then. :lol: :D

28. Skython

Skython

That's better now. Remember, I am a troll when it comes to things that could possibly be misleading. ;)

29. Skython

Skython

Sorry for double posting, but otherwise this update will never be seen and I'll have to triple post.

Previews

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:cheers:, for not viewing.​

Anyone?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  30. Grand Prix

Grand Prix Premium

Looking forward to the RS200 set. :tup: Very nice action and composition in that shot. TVR shot is interesting too.