slider-s15's gallery - Calsonic Skyline R32 GTR '93 (!!!new 16/05/07!!!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter slider-s15
  • 247 comments
  • 18,134 views
+1 for the burnout shot. Great pics all around 👍


Crazy comp lol....hopefully the mods can delete one
 
Dude.... Don't police my thread. I can do that! just keep it in mind. it's not that important here, but many on here will give you a good kicking for Double posting! :lol:

No worries and thanks for the praise you guys!​
 
sorry dude, not deliberately trying to be obnoxious, just trying to help you out thats all.
 
You do have a strange obsession with the land down under don't you! I'm glad the Chevelle SS pictures went down so well, so well in fact that i've changed my avitar to the burnout picture. keep the comments comming guys! as long as you do i'll try to keep the pictures coming!​
 
new car added!!!
(check post #1)

(and no its not Australian :lol:)​
 
Awesome gallery so far slider, keep it up. Love the S15 and Chevelle. Two thumbs way up! 👍👍 :)
 
i agree, those are really good!! 👍 :D i'd give you plus resect but i gave you some not long ago :(
 
The Mustang is looking great slider. 👍 Everytime I look at your gallery, makes me wnat to start my own more and more. Someday. I think I might stock pile some more photos before I start. Good work, keep it up. :)
 
dude i am totally digging your chevelle photoshoot. But in the one where it's coming over the jump it looks like the photographers on the right are takin a picture of you. how strange! and i like the wheels you chose for the rally. nice combination. Check out my new super bird quarter mile pics and the pics of my camaro. keep up the good ol work my friend!

smeckelbarger
 
Nice shots of the stang especially the backfire shot (#6) come by my gallery for my newest update all i'll say is Oo oO
 
Hey, this is an awesome gallery. My favorite pics are the Evo VIII and the S15. Bring some more, I love them!

When you get a chance, check out my gallery, the link is in my signature.
 
thanks for all the comments! you sure know how to make a guy feel good! :lol:
gallery evolution has slowed a little but i'll try to keep a steady stream of pictures coming with a good mix of American Muscle and Hot Imports. i know thats what you all want!! :sly:​
 
Don't forget the Nissan Cube, you gotta love the cube. :)

Hey Ev0, do you live in Australia? If not, what is you fascination with the place if you don't mind me asking? :dopey:
 
I always have loved Australia, in the words of Jeremy Clarkson 'The last invention to come out of Australia was the rotary washing line, now they've given the world the rotary car!' (talking about the Holden Monaro) Monaro's are uber-super cool :lol:
Well done Pedro for getting a 'Hot Thread' 👍
 
thanks to every one who's visited as i'm pleased to announce that this is now a hot thread!!!!! thanks to every one who has viewed this.

as a reward heres some new pictures!!!
(and no its not australian!!!!!)​
 
NO! not more Aussie Pic's! There are like 5 Aussie cars 2 of which are practically the same car! American Muscle is what i'm concentrating on right now!!!​
 
Thanks for your support in my gallery, and I hope that your gallery can reach the sucess like the other members galleries. Keep up your neat work!

BTW your new Mustang shots inspite of not being edited in PS are great...I love that car. Nice details and quality. You know what you´re doing. Congrats:)
 
i don't own photoshop.... all my photos are 100% natural. well as natural as a digital picture can be :lol:!
 
Nice update, but I do get confused by the whole updating post 1.
 
Back