Slightly Mad Studios to develop Red Bull Air Racing game

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 15 comments
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08...nnounces-red-bull-air-race-world-championship

Now that's something different. :D Looks cool, but doesn't appear to be a huge game, since it's PC only (small userbase).
In b4, "OMG, this is freaking unbelievable, I can't believe SMS has the nerve to develop another game when PCars is nothing but bugs and glitches and it's the worst game in the history of gaming. I will never, ever buy a game from them again unless they stop all work on all other projects and just work on Project Cars. etc. etc. etc. ":sly:

In b4, "OMG, this is freaking unbelievable, I can't believe SMS has the nerve to develop another game when PCars is nothing but bugs and glitches and it's the worst game in the history of gaming. I will never, ever buy a game from them again unless they stop all work on all other projects and just work on Project Cars. etc. etc. etc":sly:
I'm not prone to hysteria, but I'll certainly think a darn sight harder before I purchase SMS's next effort

Clever way to avoid surface geometry collision glitches. :lol:

In seriousness, depending on how far they go with this and how well they pull it off, for me it could be much more of a motivator toward a new PC than PCARS was. The world needs more aviation games that aren't wartime combat simulators! 👍

The are Slightly Mad. Just slightly.
But I dreamed of this long ago... and now it's going to be reality?

It's the kind of game I'd pick up during a Steam Sale. I'll be honest, I'm getting much less play time out of PCARS than I expected (mostly due to being distracted by other games) and I feel like this might eventually suffer for the same reason.

Not something you'll see done by the dozen, though, so that's nice.

I might change my opinion if they've got a warbird or two, though... :D

Back