slimLINE | Drift Team.

• Thread starter Kaspa
  • 64 comments
Okay, well first to introduce myself (Kaspa). I myself have only been drifting for the past couple days and have got quite good at it pretty fast, I love drifting as it's so much fun, and more fun when drifting with others, which is why I'm trying to set up a team.

My main aim is to create a team of somewhat 'beginners' and advance with each other in the long run. I've seen a few newer people like myself getting into drifting, so thought I could do something for them people.

I want to create a team that will enjoy ourselves as we battle it out on the track to eventually become a good team, and as we progress into good drifters we will have already got use to each others drift style, which is quite the potential for the future.

I'm quite happy with the team name, but I wouldn't mind changing it to the teams liking, but for now let's concentrate on getting better.

Leave PSN's below if you're interested!

Note: currently working on logo.

I wouldn't like to classify myself as a beginner but i would love to help organize and be a part of a low key team and grow from there

PSN: tuzmyfuz80

Let's think realistically every team has to start some where so I am very confident that Knight Spirit was in fact a part of a noob team once in his life so i do not see his point of view important at all

Don't worry yourself Knight, I knew you didn't mean bad. hence the ":P". The thing is, how can anyone be negative towards 'noob teams', anything that helps the drift community grow is a bonus.

I'll be hosting a meet-up tonight where anyone is welcome to jump in and have some fun, hopefully will find some nice people that can join the team.

I'll be hosting a meet-up tonight where anyone is welcome to jump in and have some fun, hopefully will find some nice people that can join the team.

I'd love to come drift with you guys if i can make it.

aparently my phone is a good enough wireless router to play online, but not to select rooma by their id number.... so I cant really join amything but random matches... sucks

Here's a little eye-candy from the room tonight... I'm sure there will be much more.

5308126431_227488304f_z.jpg

Back