Slowest car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 19 comments
  • 3,287 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
Which car is, performance proven, the slowest car?

My 'best bet' is the Honda Z ACT
 
Citroen CV2 =P Or Schimm/Kubelwagen.
 
Fiat 500F, definitely won't make it up many hills, that's what I can say, if you count that as a legit car.
 
Hmm, isn't there a Mitsubishi evolution from 1958 or something that has 14bhp?
 
Hmm, isn't there a Mitsubishi evolution from 1958 or something that has 14bhp?

You mean the Subaru 300.
 
Got to be the 2CV or the early CinqueCentos.
 
Kubelwagen '44. No doubt.
 
Either the Citroen 2CV or the Fiat 500F. You decide.
 
Fiat 500F, definitely won't make it up many hills, that's what I can say, if you count that as a legit car.

I'm thinking it was the Fiat 500 that I took around the 24-hour Nurburgring circuit..., stock. I forget how long it took but I know it was easily twenty minutes for a single lap. Well..., I only did the first lap because I was bored out of my skull by the time lap two started so I quit. I think my dog could get around it faster.
 
It's the Subaru 360 it only goes 49mph!
 
On it's own it's between Citroen 2CV and Subaru 360, Fiat 500 is much faster than those two and Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen are faster (than 2CV/360) and capable of going uphill.
Honda Z Act is the slowest car in the game, just because PD made an incorrect transmission setting (top speed 330km/h).

Also, I tested 2CV and Fiat 500 a long time ago on Nurburgring 24h.
Fiat 500F - ~20 minutes
Citroen 2CV - ~30 minutes

2CV is just way slower than Fiat 500.
 
Something I made earlier today

Slowest Car

You should have posted in here... this thread beats you by three hours :D

I think the OP here is interested in 'stock' cars rather than cars that have been purposely detuned in the manner of your own thread.
 
Yev
On it's own it's between Citroen 2CV and Subaru 360, Fiat 500 is much faster than those two and Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen are faster (than 2CV/360) and capable of going uphill.
Honda Z Act is the slowest car in the game, just because PD made an incorrect transmission setting (top speed 330km/h).

Also, I tested 2CV and Fiat 500 a long time ago on Nurburgring 24h.
Fiat 500F - ~20 minutes
Citroen 2CV - ~30 minutes

2CV is just way slower than Fiat 500.

Geez that must have been boring!
 
Definitely the Volkswagen Bus with ballast on it and power reduction.
 
Probably the 2cv

Fact.

After testing on several tracks, the 2CV was slowest, lapping the Nurburgring in around 18 minutes (your mileage may vary).
 
Back