davids Messages 21 Scotland Messages Sprockutt Nov 26, 2010 #1 You've got to love the realism of GT... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9LipFU6ek&feature=player_embedded
You've got to love the realism of GT... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9LipFU6ek&feature=player_embedded
NoobMan DS Noob King Premium Messages 1,399 Jakarta Nov 26, 2010 #2 Hey, err...I believe it was already posted here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133169
Hey, err...I believe it was already posted here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133169
Vince_Fiero Off the track driver Premium Messages 2,529 G-D Luxembourg Messages GTP_Vince_Fiero Nov 26, 2010 #3 Old video I actually drove it with an other car, part of the issue is that the surface is bumpy and dust and you have almost no grip on it. Not certain in reality a 500 would get up such a dirt track either.
Old video I actually drove it with an other car, part of the issue is that the surface is bumpy and dust and you have almost no grip on it. Not certain in reality a 500 would get up such a dirt track either.