SLR EVO by Milestone

France
Nantes
P308R
Hello GTP,

Is there à possibillity that SLR EVO gets it's own subsection here at GTP?

Maybe under Rallye
- Dirt Series
- SLR EVO
- WRC

Regards,
Doblo

Last edited:
If the main thread moves less than 1 page per day (excluding the period just after launch), I don't think a game has a big enough following to warrant its own forum. It'll just end up cluttering the main page, become a ghost town a year after release, and end up being reassimilated into the general games forums again.

I do think a Rally Game subsection is in order though (Codies Dirt series + WRC series + Milestone series).

Interesting. I wonder how much attention a thread needs to have to warrant its own subforum. If you look at it, The Crew should've got its own forum since it now has 3 threads in the Gaming section.

P.S. I still think combining Dirt + SLRE + WRC under a rally games section is the way to go.

Interesting. I wonder how much attention a thread needs to have to warrant its own subforum. If you look at it, The Crew should've got its own forum since it now has 3 threads in the Gaming section.

P.S. I still think combining Dirt + SLRE + WRC under a rally games section is the way to go.

:sly: @Jordan The Crew thread moves along nicely and now has a main thread and 2 photo threads - time for a Sub Section - The Crew- Wild Run? It may make it easier for people new to the game to find and post pictures as the original thread gets buried in the console thread :)

Back