Small giveaway - Claim your goods

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 38 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
lukas2121
So I think I'm done with Forza 4, at least as far as needing my own cars goes because I just use the hot lap feature to drive the car stock, so I have decided to give away all my cars and credits to help those of you who need them.

Just write what you want from the following list in this thread, and then send a friend request over to me on Xbox Live (lukas2121) and I should send them over within 2 days. Try and be reasonable and leave a bit for others to have.

All is now gone

11x Chevrolet #4 Corvette C6.R (That's the R2 one, non-DLC)
2x Pagani Zonda R
2x Ferrari F430
2x Mclaren #43 F1 GTR

Maserati #15 MC12
Ultima GTR

Koenigsegg Agera
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Ferrari GTO
Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss
Mclaren F1

Mercedes SLS AMG
BMW Z4 GT3
Mclaren F1 GT
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Mercedes CLK GTR

Ferrari 250 GTO

+ 32 million credits

Nobody wants free cars? I'll take the 250 GTO. I can use it for a comp I want to run. I'll send a friend request later. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Nice one.

I actually lost all my data yesterday. I could REALLY use those credits, do you guys think we can split it? Also the Zonda Rs, if possible.

- halft the credits
- 2x Zonda R

Thanks a lot guys.

:cheers:

Ok, if Hennessey wants to split the credits you can have 16 million each. I'll send you a friend request later and gift the Zonda R's. Was just about to send Wiggs the 250 GTO and my Xbox froze so I'll try that again later.

Ok to all, I'll have to arrange something for you hennessey and Rodolpho when we're on together so you can put up a car on auction with a 16 million buyout.

MUSC4EVER I think I sent a friend request over earlier.

GTracer I'll send you a friend request tomorrow if you haven't sent one, if you have I'll send the cars over.

Ok to all, I'll have to arrange something for you hennessey and Rodolpho when we're on together so you can put up a car on auction with a 16 million buyout.

Ill put one on auction now and msg you with details ok?

Thank you and Henessey.

Ill put one on auction now and msg you with details ok?

Thank you and Henessey.

Ok, I won't be on till tomorrow but if you leave me with details I'll get it.

And Ok ykiki I'll be back on tomorrow.

If I end up with cars left over I'll sell them and then offer credits instead, should get rid of them easier.

Ill take the Stirling Moss as well if no-ones claimed it!...

Ok, I sent you a friend request yesterday or the day before (I don't know, they all seem to blend together). You'll need to accept that before I can send you the cars.

I'll take one of those Corvette C6R since you have so many of them and the Ferrari GTO.

GT: vwpilot70.

Thanks.

I'll send you a request in an hour and a bit, I'll be sending off all the cars I need to send to the people who have accepted the requests.

I think tomorrow might be a bit slow or I might not go on at all depending on how good Black Ops 2 is, but will continue to send on Wednesday.

Sounds good. No hurry. Appreciate the offer and let us know how BO2 is. ;)

Ok, I literally just sent you a friend request and went offline, I might have some time when I get home tomorrow to quickly send a few more before I receive continuous invites to play it.

Lukas, it seems its taking a while for you to get rid of them... instead of selling and offer the credits, i could really use some more cars, if thats ok:

4x C6Rs
2x F1 GTRs

:bowdown:

Since nobody seems to want the cars, you can send me the Ultima, Mclaren F1, the Astons, the F430's and a couple of the Corvettes.

I accepted your friend request last night!👍

Ok, I can't remember if I sent them to you but if not I'll send them tonight after everyones gone off COD.

Lukas, it seems its taking a while for you to get rid of them... instead of selling and offer the credits, i could really use some more cars, if thats ok:

4x C6Rs
2x F1 GTRs

:bowdown:

I will send tonight, it also helps me that you're taking just the cars because if I was selling them I'd have to put them on the auction house and then come back later again to retrieve the credits. Thanks.

Since nobody seems to want the cars, you can send me the Ultima, Mclaren F1, the Astons, the F430's and a couple of the Corvettes.

Sure, I'll send you whatever Corvettes are left over once I've sent stuff to the others.

Got your FR last night.

I'll also take the Maserati in addition to the Vette and GTO if you still have it and want to get rid of it.

Thanks.

OK, sorry everyone that I haven't sent yet but I've been addicted to COD, maybe I'll make some time tomorrow (most likely will be able to because I have lessons with a crazy teacher so will come home happy).

4x C6Rs
2x F1 GTRs

I will send tonight, it also helps me that you're taking just the cars because if I was selling them I'd have to put them on the auction house and then come back later again to retrieve the credits. Thanks.

Reminder. I didnt get these...

Thanks ;)

Back