Small giveaway - Claim your goods

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 38 comments
Sorry guys, as Wiggs said I've been a little stuck in the Black Ops world. I'm going to send everything I can send in a few minutes once I've wrote them down (I promise). Once again, sorry for the delays and thanks for being patient.

Thanks for the cars Lukas.

Unless someone else wants them, I'll take the two Astons and the Ultima as well if you still are looking to move them.

I believe I sent the Astons to Wiggs, I've also sent 2 Ultimas so far but have 1 more left - I originally bought them for their designs but I'm not too keen on them anymore. I'll send the last one to you.

I think I have 2 more McLaren F1 GTRs left and then all is gone from the original post.

Thanks for the cars Lukas.

Unless someone else wants them, I'll take the two Astons and the Ultima as well if you still are looking to move them.

I can send you the Astons if you want them. I don't need the cars, I was just taking them off his hands since he was trying to get rid of them. Send me a friend request and they're yours. 👍

Thanks wiggs, I was kinda doing the same. I will take the Zagato though if you don't want it. I'll send you an fr in a bit.

Thanks again for the generosity.

Send a friend request and it's yours. 👍

Back